8 • Hope

Mirage Spa

Mirage Spa

Thing's have been okay, since Robyn helped me cash the check she gave us. Neither of us have ever had this much money at one single time. We are good at handling money, we just fell on hard times and neither was making enough.

We did our best with what we had.

The bank sold our ranch to someone else, who didn't want to sell it back to us. But, I promised Clover that I would get Majesty back her horse, and new animals and get our farm going again.

"Hello?" I said getting out of the car.

"Hello wife."

"Hi husband is everything okay with the kids?"

"Uh, yes but your parent's have them. I had something to do where are you at lovely?"

"I am getting ready to head into the spa with Clover" I smiled at her.

She enjoys this treatment, well she never had it but she likes this kind of thing.

"Oh, well in that case go and do that. I will see everyone later. I have a suprise, bye love you" he hung up making me smile.

"Are they going to do my nails? I never had my nails done."

"They do manis and panis."

"Can I get them both? Well never mind I'll just..."

"You can get both" I smiled. "And four new outfits for school. I know it doesn't seem like much but I have something big for all of you guys."

We haven't told them that we are moving soon, or about any money.

"Mom, this place looks really expensive. Really expensive, the pure white walls."

"Welcome to Mirage Spa, do you have an appointment?"

"Oh, no. We my boss told me about this place the other day."

"Oh, yes everything is by appointment only. Who is your boss?"

"Robyn Fisher, thanks I wi..."

"Robyn, she told us someone was coming by in the next couple of days. What color robes would you guys like? We have light yellow, that of her pretty hair tie, and we have pretty pink and then wh..."

"Yellow" Clover blurts out.

"Wait do you have a menu? With pricing and.."