13 • Come Again

Eve Agency

Eve Agency

I was feeling good today. I had on my Fendi print tights, with my Fendi print white dress hugging my body. With the Fendi heels to match. Today was a Fendi kind of day.

I had my earbuds in listening to Nicki Minaj rant on Queen Radio about Cardi B again. How they both from the New York and ain't set up a fight somewhere and get that shit out the way.

I am a Lil Kim kind of chick. I took my ear buds out as Mario was standing at my door with Eddie and Paisley.

"Who situation is worse?" I asked.

"What? I am just waiting to talk," Paisley said.

"Okay, good. Give me a second with Eddie."

"Okay," she laughed.

I sat my things down on my desk turned my laptop on.

"What is wrong Eddie?"

"So, remember that white chick?"

"Yes, what about her?"

"So, yeah that was Langley niece."

"What?" I said looking up at him.

"That's the same shit I said," Mario said.

"The bitch that was found dead in your bathroom is his fucking niece? The racist piece of...look it doesn't matter. The kind of grim scum bag that he is, I would bet he did that himself trying to get me caught up."

"You think so?" Mario asked.

"Oh, yes. He use to try and do all sorts of shit. Eddie go home do not worry about it okay?"

"Alright, my iPhone shoot is tomorrow," he said, as if I didn't know.

"Yes, Paisley?" I said as she walked in.

"So, Cheshire video, song and photoshoot is complete and her roll out is ready as can be."

"Why are you telling me?" I asked.

She looked at Mario.

"You are my boss.."

"Yes, but you are her agent, and you think it's ready?"

"Yes, it's Monday we can get the hype up ready to rel..."

"Go do you job," I said smiling at her.