33 • Friends

Therapy

Therapy

This is my second appointment at therapy. I like the doctor she is nice, I am sure that don't know what to say or how to say it. I just want to feel better about myself because I don't like what London said to me. Well, not just because of her, but because I need to know that I am okay with how I look.

I want to be able to be round women smaller than me and not feel like I am going to lose my mind. Wear a bathing suit and feel normal, I hate this and no one understands what it was like with Jake. No one.

"Good morning," I said to the doctor as she walked into the room.

"Morning, your hair is lovely. I can never get used to curling my hair I always end up burned." She laughed as she sat down in her chair.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"So, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"I am feeling a little bit stressed out this morning."

"Why is that?"

"Just worrying about my bestfriend has been looking for her parents since she was in foster care. She would get so wrapped up in it and lose herself to only be disappointed when she didn't find them."

"How does that make you feel?"

"It makes me feel like shit, she would never give me the name of anyone she found or nothing like that. She didn't want me to lose focus on what I had going on."

"You were in foster care also?"

"Oh, no I have my parents. They were great, took her in whenever she ran away from her home throughout the years."

"So, is she doing it again?"

"She says she won't, but I saw a name and I am unsure if I should help."

"Ask her, you both are grown now. Maybe her answer could be different."

She had a point, but I know Lavy. I know Lavy too well.

"Our conversation last week ended well."

"Yes," I said.

"Did you do your exercise?"

"Yeah..."

"And, what did you point out?"