45 • Marriage

Home

Home

I haven't been myself the last few months. Heck almost year. So much has happened and going on, then being pregnant again wasn't in our plans but here we are.

I haven't been that great of a mother or wife to my family. Me and Logan never had issues, let alone fighting, well me fighting because he doesn't argue back.

He's always been there for me.

Anyway, I guess Robyn called him last week to have a meeting, I don't know what she said but he went back to work today.

"The food smells good," I said to him as he was grilling shrimps.

"The kids wanted shrimp for dinner so, why not."

"Where are they? I haven't seen one kid?" I laughed.

"They did their homework and chores. Clover was nice to give the babies a bath. Clem is helping Ona and Milo with a bath."

"I would have did it, I just needed a nap. I had a very early morning."

"You are pregnant, you are fine."

"Logan, let me say this?"

"Okay, go ahead."

"I haven't been my best self in a long time. Being pregnant wasn't in our plans seeing how we tried to do the right thing and prevent it. Then him coming...finding his way back into my life. Work is hectic a lot lately."

"I am sorry for being a bad wife and mother."

"You have never been a bad wife or mother. Never, I understand you've been a little testy lately but you know you can come to me. You know how I am when you are pregnant."

"There will never be a time where you can't come and complain to me about work, ever. About anything. I am and will always be your husband and friend."

"Thank you, for loving me." I hugged him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome babe." I looked up at him and he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Please, my eyes," Clementine said.

"Oh, hush wait until you learn where you came out of your mother."

"Dad please don't," Clover said.

She saw me give birth with Logan.