26 • The Feels

Beliu

Beliu

I and Logan rarely get alone time, so here we are again taking advantage of it. All the kids are with my parents, helping them move. Only Clover, Clem, and Ona can kind of help. The twins and Milo are too little. So, we still got them to take them just for us to have some time.

"I never ask about work, how is work? What do you do babe?" He asked looking over the menu.

"As the Public Relations Director, I basically  manage and disseminate information from an individual or an organization to the public in order to influence their perception."

"Damn for everyone in the building?"

"No, but yes. Robyn has all of her own clients on lockdown, she handles all of their messes. And good at it, I do everyone else, clients and Paisley because her Twitter fingers get going when someone says something about Cheshire or Soleil," I laughed.

"Damn, babe that is a lot."

"Are you guys ready to order now?" The waitress said to Logan and he looked at me.

"Yes, we are," I said.

"Great, what would you like, sir?" She smiled, cheekily at him. Taunting me.

I may be calm, and nonreactive ninety-nine percent of the time. The one who says let things go and pass it by it's not worth it. One thing I do not play about is my fucking husband and my children.

"Do you not hear me speaking to you?" I snapped putting my menu on the table.

"Ma'am, I was trying to get his order, is all."

"I am ordering for my fucking husband. I will tell you our orders."

"Ma'am there is no need to get ghetto, and act like a hoodrat."

I didn't even say shit I picked the menu back up and shit her across her fucking face.

"Bitch," I said about to hit her again but Logan jumped up in front of me from his chair.

"Ahh," she started screaming as if I hit her ass with our wine bottle. I should have grabbed that instead. Stupid little bitch.

"Okay, baby, you got it. Let's just go, let's just go."

"Call the police, call the police the girl said."

"My wife apologizes we will not return."

Logan was pushing me out of the restaurant. Everyone had their eyes on me and that young little bitch was crying all hysterically as if she were dying.