34 • Self Care

Home

Home

Today is the first day of my menstrual cycle and I am in so much pain. I mean pain, my abdomen hurts to even touch, cough, sneeze. I have diarrhea which is like watering out of me. My asshole hurts, walking hurts, the nerves in my arms are flaring up and hurting like I am being stabbed.

I hate this shit, this part of being a woman I hate.

My emotions have been all over the place since London made that comment to me about Vence and now it's ten times worse.

Then on top of that tonight was supposed to be the so called with Raya but I canceled because I am not in the mood.

She just responded I understand, feel better. Which is fine I guess.

Today is Sunday and I just want to be left alone for the entire day. I turned my cell off and if anyone needs anything they get forward to Mario.

I am lucky to have him.

"Santa, buddy who is at my door?" I asked slowly walking to it with him behind me.

I looked at the door camera by the door and it was Joseph. He pushed the doorbell again.

I was not about to answer, but then Santa started barking. He hates the bell sound.

"Shh.." I whispered backing away with him.

I waited a few minutes then he finally left. I ensured that the door was locked and I headed to make some sleeping tea and run a hot, hot bath in my sunken bathtub. Rose and lemon salt added. I popped a pain pill which usually does nothing.

Took my rob off and right before I stepped in the doorbell went off again.

I swear. I ignored it and turned the jets on and stepped down in the water. It was so hot and so nice.

I was putting lotion on as I was looking at who came to my door on the camera playback. It was Raya with flower and a small box. She ended up just sitting it down. There was another thing of roses that Joseph left.

I opened the door and Joseph was standing off to the side where I couldn't see him. Santa started barking at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked tightening my robe.

"Wanted to make sure you got your flowers. Who brought this stuff?" He asked.

"Joseph you need to leave. How did you get up here?"