48 • Words Of Affirmation

Home

Home

I stayed with Paisley for a few hours. Koko dissapeared. When she came back, Paisley was sleeping on the couch with Alana's pictures in her hand.

I feel bad for Paisley, all the stuff she has been through. Now this? Poor thing.

"Santa, baby? Where are you?" I called out.

He started barking and came running up to me.

"I know baby, I was gone extra long today." I started rubbing him, scratching his back as my doorbell went off.

"Who in the hell."

I stood up and looked at camera television by the livingroom and it was Raya. Why is she here this late.

"Yes?" I opened the door.

Her hair was in a bun and look like she had a healing busted lip and a bruise on her eyebrow.

"Yes?" She said. "It is nice to see your girlfriend also." She tried to move past me to get in, but I didn't move.

She furrowed her brows and looked me up and down.

"Is everything okay?" She asked. "Is someone inside?"

"Everything is great."

"Okay, well umm. Okay." She scratched her head. "Did I do something?" She asked me.

"I don't know did you?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry, I'm really confused."

"I assumed me blocking you was clear."

"You blocked me? For what? What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything, Raya."

"I am...I just..." she looked back at her car, where we could see her daughter Rhea waving at me and I smiles and waved back.

"Did you need something coming here this late at night?"

Raya just looked at me with this blank expression.

"Mom? Want me to get our bag?"

"No sweetie, just go back to the car. I'm sorry...I don't know what is happening but, sorry to come by this late."

"Okay."

She just nodded her head and walked backwards away from the door.