23 • Us

Home

Home

Outside feeding the horses and pigs. The kids are helping, the older kids are helping I should say. Ona is still recovering from her birthday party this past weekend.

Where Logan's aunt tried to attack my mother over a slice of cake because she wanted Ona's name slice. Like, come again?

I couldn't believe it. Just couldn't, I am glad Logan made them leave that was embarrassing, and in front of my damn boss? Who does that?

Speaking of my boss, Robyn bought her all of these Givenchy clothes and some little purses. Okay, one would have been fine but fifteen thousand worth?

She didn't have to do that. A Target toy would have been fine. Ona is my simplest child.

"What's funny?"

"Ona," I said to Clover and Clementine.

"Yes, she went to sleep with that tiny purse the past three days," Clover said.

"I know, she swears Robyn is her new Barbie superhero."

"Robyn is funny, also. She gave us all a bear and Clover got a bracelet," Clementine said.

"She did?" I said.

"Yes." She held up her arm.

It was nice she bought a gift for them.

"Clover wants to be a model, I heard her asking Robyn stuff."

"Clementine, you never shut up."

"It's not a bad thing, I wanna be a farmer," Clementine laughed and ran off with the pigs.

"Cleme loves her big sister. Leave her alone." I smiled. "Why do you want to be a model? I hope you know you are beautiful without material things?" I turned to her.

"Yes, I just like pictures, taking pictures, getting my picture taken. I do like wearing new stuff is that bad?"

"No baby, it's not. I will talk to your father?"

"Okay," she said smiling.

I feel like she is starting to be materialistic and I don't like that.

"Hello, wife," Logan said kissing my cheek from behind.