15 • Wild

Eve Agency

Eve Agency

The past few weeks have been the best I have ever felt. Being able to go home and be alone has felt amazing. Just knowing that I don't ever have to go through that again, makes me cry happy tears.

I feel good, so good. I am smiling more, so much more.

"Hey, hey. Want to grab some food?" Lavy asked coming into my office.

"Yes, also. Did you know that that this morning, I signed Koda Shine? He is an amazing player, and the Celtics will love him."

"He is a creep, and he get off on a murder charge for driving drunk. Killing those two kids and the mother is paralyzed."

"Do not do that, do not do that. That was ten years ago, and he had and still is paying for his consequences. He paid for all medical bills, funeral, and still pays the mother he did five years."

"And that makes it better? Her babies are gone."

"He knows that, he changed his life he doesn't drink, he started a foundation in their honour and he does meetings still, he even speaks out the dangers of drunk driving. He is doing his best."

"Not good enough," Lavy said.

"He still visits the mother twice a month. She forgives him that's her own person business. Not ours, he is dealing with he did. You don't judge."

"Whatever, he is still a piece of shit in my eyes. I don't like him and you should have never signed him."

"People still support Brandy Norwood? She killed someone and she wasn't even drunk. You bought her newest album, right? I thought so."

"Whatever, loser. Blah." She stormed out of my office. She knew I was right.

He is doing things, the right thing. He knows he messed up and hurt plenty of people. He knows that, he is trying to right his wrong as much as he can. Which is what he should be doing.

"Leaving?" Robyn asked as I was packing up for the day.

"Yes I am tired. I have a doctors appointment to get to anyways."

"Everything okay?"

"Yes, just normal stuff."

"Good, so I got tickets to a show and I wanted to invite all the ladies."