29 • Relationships

Eve Agency

Eve Agency

Standing on the balcony two stories above watching Logan in the lobby talking with the mail guy about hockey and baseball saying how Robyn should expand out to them.

I don't care about any of that. He's been at my patents place for a week with Clover. Even though we aren't speaking he still texts me good night and good morning as if we were home.

I miss him telling me good night.

"Beautiful go on down and talk to him," Robyn said walking up to me, handing me a napkin.

"Are you okay?" I asked her carefully wiping my eyes to not smear my make up.

"Yes, why?"

"You've been wearing flats for a week."

"You and Mario," she said shaking her head and walking away.

I laughed causing Logan to look up and I just stared down at him. He broke eye contact and walked away. I started crying and heading back into my office to cry.

We need to make this decision about this pregnancy together.

I was dialing Clover phone number to talk to her when someone opened my office door.

"Afternoon, I am Blanca this is..."

"Veti," Veti said.

"I know who you both are. It's a pleasure, but next time be sure to please knock before entering my office if my door is closed."

Blanca looked me up and down and back Veti.

"Well, I am here on behalf of Robyn she says you are working with PR?"

"I am the director, yes if that's what you mean. Please have a seat." I opened to the two chairs at my desk.

"Sure," Veti laughed keeping her sunglasses on.

"So, why are we here?" Blanca asks.

"Robyn has a brand and she wants to ensure that everyone who is on board is on board with it. I was reading your tweets and posts from Instagram from the last two years, and some stuff you say Veti is out of line and probably why brands stopped working with you."

"Excuse you?"

"I mean no disrespect, at all ma'am. I j..."