The dangerous game of catch continued for a few seconds until the beams ran out of Reiryoku and fizzled out.

Immediately after, Origami and Mukuro felt their movements become sluggish as Artemisia expanded her Territory, firing off several blasts while she was at it.

They ricocheted around the now six-meter radius Territory for a while, before rushing forward at the same time as Artemisia.
Origami faced her with her CR unit's weapon, Brunhild, at the ready while Mukuro handled the ricocheting beams and tried to ambush from behind.

She reached out from a portal, attempting to lock part of Artemisia's equipment with Michael, but the Wizard smoothly dodged, swinging down at Origami, who knocked the attack off course with her spear.

Still, she didn't give up, and Origami was forced to defend more and more as time went by.

At some point, inevitably, an attack passed her defence. An especially heavy swing had knocked Brunhild aside and approached her chest.
However, just before it made contact, she disappeared in a burst of light and reappeared above Artemisia's head, gathering her angel's pillars above her head.

Artemisia froze momentarily but continued her attack, turning in midair.

"Artelif!"

Before she could reach Origami, though, the attack triggered, shooting a massive beam of light down that she only barely avoided.

Origami tried to take advantage of the gap by stabbing her spear downward, but Artemisia punched it from the side, suffering a small burn in the process.

Mukuro once again appeared behind her, and Artemisia turned around to knock the Angel aside, but grimaced and looked back.

Artelif had been swallowed up by yet another portal and redirected at an angle to hit her again. Her Territory wouldn't be enough to deflect the entire beam away like this, and it was undodgeable.

"Shit!"

She compressed her Territory and faced it toward the oncoming attack while curling into a ball.

The attack bathed her in a blinding light for a few seconds before disappearing. It left behind an unconscious Artemisia with her Territory completely shattered, barely still alive.

Origami caught her as she began to fall, while Mukuro stuck the key in her.

"Well done. Unlock."

After her memories were unlocked, she was thrown through another portal into the Fraxinus.
Mukuro and Origami sighed, before opening another portal and walking through.

Meanwhile, on another side of the battle, Ellen was similarily being confronted by two Spirits.

"HAA!"

Tohka shouted out as she blocked another heavy blow from Ellen.
Her movements felt like she was submerged in honey, as Ellen's Territory surrounded her on all sides. The barrage from Kurumi's clones did little to relieve the Maryoku pressure.

The only reason she hadn't died yet was...

"Zafkiel!"

A bullet made of Reiryoku sped towards Tohka. Noticing this, Ellen quickly retracted her Territory, not daring to touch it. It hit Tohka, healing her wounds and restoring her stamina.
Ellen had learned not to allow her Territory to come into contact with the bullets from that gun. Once she had realized that the bullets were healing the Spirit in front of her, she had at first tried to intercept, but found that her Territory had been switched off for a moment. 

Due to being forced to avoid the bullets, she could only watch helplessly as another one touched Tohka. This time, it was the first bullet, Aleph, which allowed her to keep up with Ellen's speed.