Yet he was only feeling rage as he thought of someone else touching the smaller.

For a minute he just was leaning there, until he picked Yoongi up, the smaller still clinging onto him for dear life.

Was this what Jungkook wanted?
Kind of. He definitely enjoyed it, even if he felt a bit bad as he thought of the reason why Yoongi was that close to him anyways.

It was upsetting him, yet bringing him so much joy in that second.

With Yoongi in his arms, he turned to look at the guys, eyes stopping at one specific person.

"I want you to get rid of him. If anyone else ever dares to do the same I won't be so nice to bring you death so easily."

So those guys in fact weren't the people Taehyung send?
Those guys were the ones Jungkook send, to find Yoongi.
What a horrible turn of events.

Sitting on some stairs, Jungkook just watching Yoongi and how the smaller slowly stopped crying.

It all was just so confusing. So much at once.

"I apologize for their behavior.. Is there anything you want in compensation?"

Again it only sounded like this was a job to Jungkook. This was so wrong. This sounded so wrong in this situation for Yoongi.

The taller looked like he was sorry as Yoongi looked at him, but he couldn't comfort Yoongi at all.
The soft treatment Yoongi now would've needed and liked, was something Jungkook couldn't give him.

The taller had no sense of comforting others, no idea what to actually do or how to do it.
Sure he felt bad and wanted Yoongi to feel good again but his only solution to that type of problem was to come up with something in compensation as if that'd solve all his problems.
Why exactly Jungkook thought that way?
It was pretty clear to Yoongi.
The taller seemed to work in a shady business. Comfort didn't seem to be something Jungkook ever got to know.

Yoongi didn't give him an real answer however, only shaking his head and leaning against the taller.

"It's.. Let us go back to the apartment please."

Yoongi stood up, wiping his eyes.
Jungkooks look for a second rather dissapointed.

He wanted Yoongi to stay that close to him. He wanted Yoongi to still clinge onto him like before and give him his full attention.

"Okay. Let us go." Jungkook said, standing up as well and without a single care picked Yoongi back up to casually carry him bridal style.

The smaller looked rather confused up at Jungkook, not sure why he now was being carried.

"Jungkook why are you carrying me? I can walk."

"I know." Still the taller didn't let him down, just continuing to walk with Yoongi in his arms towards his car.

Another quiet car ride, Jungkook not looking at Yoongi once while the smaller every now and then glanced at the taller.

Jungkook was definitely professional. He knew his business.
He knew how to stay in control and how to properly handle difficult situations.
He was handsome, treated Yoongi actually like an human being and took care of him.
Jungkook truly would've been an awesome guy, wasn't it for the fact that he couldn't connect to Yoongi one bit.

He wanted to, very badly in fact, but that didn't seem to be of any use.
Feeling sorry and bad, something he was capable of, but actually understanding how to handle those feelings and trying to understand Yoongi at the same time was just a big struggle of his.

No comfort, no affection, not even really any physical touch or simple words of praises.
He was just existing, staying close to Yoongi though at the same time, he felt so far away from the smaller.

But he still wasn't done.
He still needed to be sure that Yoongi needed him just as much.
He had to do something about it.

Inside the apartment Jungkook just watched how Yoongi quickly walked to the bedroom, leaving the smaller be for now to clear some things up.

Phone in his hand, calling a few people, checking some stuff and Jungkook walked back to the bedroom to simple open the door and now stare at the smaller who laid curled up on the bed.

Yoongi didn't even look at him, just trying to somehow comfort himself in that moment and get some peace.

That was until Jungkook got onto the bed as well and casually sat down besides Yoongi and just stared at him.

".. Jungkook stop staring.. That's so weird." Yoongi finally said, kinda being done with all this staring.

He felt so damn watched every second Jungkook staring at him like that only made it worse in that moment.

"Weird..? But I like looking at you."

".. Why is that?" Yoongi now questioned, sitting a bit up as well and looking at the taller who still had his eyes on him.

Dark doe eyes, seemingly so innocent despite Jungkooks job and his cold persona.
The taller sometimes really just seemed like an oddly lost big kid.

Jungkook now looked like he was thinking for an moment, trying to gather his words and make sense of his messy thoughts.

"You.. Are satisfying to watch."

That was a odd thing.
Jungkook however only spoke the truth.
When he looked at Yoongi on his bed, in his bedroom, in his apartment, wearing his clothes he did feel satisfied.

Yoongi just looked a bit irritated, not sure how to interpret that exactly. He just hummed a bit and then let himself fall back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Yoongi.. Let us make a deal."