Chapter 151 - 152

_
Chapter 151

    It rained heavily at night, pouring down from the eaves of the palace, and wet the palace lanterns, making the lights appear darker and deeper, swaying in the wind.

    In the palace, the sound of a woman's weeping faintly came from behind the screen, Li Zhizhi followed the sound, and when Concubine Rong saw it, she pouted and said, "Don't feel sorry for her, if it wasn't for her coming down To poison the Seventh Princess, the Emperor may not be able to discover her conspiracy with King Ning."

    Li Zhizhi didn't mean to sympathize with Concubine Chun, after hearing this, he just smiled and said: "I don't understand why she Let's attack A Yang."

    With A Yang's mentality, it is impossible to threaten Concubine Chun, even if she goes to harm Concubine Rong and Emperor Jing Ming, Li Zhizhi will not be surprised, but she has chosen one who is not afraid of anything. Little fool who doesn't understand.

    Concubine Rong lowered her voice, and said: "Actually, there was a private meeting between her and Ning Wang, and A Yang happened to pass by. She had a ghost in her heart, and she was suspicious of being seen, and she was afraid that A Yang would tell her about her cuckolding the emperor. Go out——"

    Suddenly there was a light cough from the inner hall, Concubine Rong shut her mouth immediately, got up and went in, and said with a smile: "Is the emperor thirsty?"

    Emperor Jingming: "What are you talking about?

    " The Princess is just gossiping."

    "I heard you were telling people that I was cuckolded?"

    Concubine Rong was overjoyed: "The emperor's ears are really good, you can hear everything clearly."

    Emperor Jing Ming didn't speak anymore, Li Zhi Zhi imagined the expression of the emperor, it was probably very exciting, he couldn't help but smiled, and looked at the door of the palace, the sound of rain outside was noisy, and he didn't know where Xiao Yan and the eldest princess were now...Knowing that everything was

    arranged But she still felt a little bit worried.

    At this moment, the door of the palace was knocked suddenly, Li Zhizhi's heart skipped a beat, and he heard someone outside saying: "Report to the Emperor, King Ning is begging to see you."

    Li Zhizhi looked at the two servants next to him, and gave them a wink, and the two immediately went behind the screen, covered their mouths, pulled their hands, and took Concubine Chun to the back.

    "Your Majesty, King Ning is begging to see you."

    Li Zhizhi collected himself, walked over, and said softly, "The Emperor is resting." The

    palace door was knocked again, and the beeping sound became clearer and clearer in the silent hall. The voice was a little fuzzy: "I have something important to report, please see the emperor."

    The person outside the door was King Ning, and behind him stood a team of dragon and tiger guards. The rainwater flowed down the armor and formed puddles on the ground. The swords, guns and armor reflected the sharp cold light under the lantern, which was dazzling.

    After a long time, the door of the palace was finally opened by the guards, and the warm yellow light came out from the door, fell on the corner of King Ning's robe, and cast thin and long shadows on the ground, and the luxurious and rich decorations in the palace could be vaguely seen , King Ning smiled a little on his usual modest face, and stepped into the hall.