Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Fortunately, Li Zhizhi saw Pei Yanchuan's embarrassment, so he changed the subject and said, "Mr. Pei, you just said that this light won't turn on by itself?

    " Yours."

    The shopkeeper was impatient, and said: "My lord, this is no nonsense. When I was lighting the lamp just now, the two guests saw it with their own eyes. The lamp turned on. How could it be fake? Didn't you see it?" Don't talk nonsense when passing a marquee."

    Pei Yanchuan snorted and said, "I have seen a marquee before, but I have never seen a marquee turned by hand."

    He said, and turned to the bewildered Li Zhizhi and Su Tangyu explained: "When the shopkeeper showed you the lamp, he hid a thread in his hand, and the lamp turned when he pulled it. The real marquee can turn itself, which is totally different from this one. "

    Su Tangyu said in surprise: "Then he dares to ask for twenty taels of silver, isn't he too black-hearted?" The

    shopkeeper yelled angrily: "How is it possible? I run a shop and do business, and I never cheat. If you don't believe me, come here yourself. Take a look, there will be no mistakes."

    He said vowedly, and even passed the lamp to Li Zhizhi, with an attitude that real gold is not afraid of fire, now Li Zhizhi is also a little uncertain, Su Tangyu, who was next to him, saw that the lamp had been delivered to him, so he wanted to take it over and examine it carefully. Li Zhizhi suddenly remembered something, and reminded him: "Don't take it!" At the same time, Pei Yanchuan also shouted: "

    Don't take it!"

    But it was already too late, there was only a crisp sound, I don't know if the hand of the hand slipped, or the person who received it didn't catch it. In short, the exquisite palace lantern fell to the ground and broke like that.

    Su Tangyu was startled, and exclaimed: "I didn't catch it."

    She meant that she didn't catch the lamp at all, but the shopkeeper shouted, "You broke my lantern!"

    Su Tang became anxious, and said: "It's not me, I didn't touch your lantern at all."

    But the shopkeeper said relentlessly: "There are so many people watching, you are the one who dropped it!"

    Several clerks in his shop also yelled, which attracted the attention of several customers nearby. Li Zhizhi frowned. Seeing the fake anger on the shopkeeper's face, she knew that she and Su Tangyu had fallen into a trap.

    First, they used fake lamps to attract their attention. If they bought them, the shopkeeper would naturally make a fortune, but just now Pei Yanchuan exposed his trick, so it doesn't matter, the shopkeeper pretended to let them inspect the goods, and then took advantage of Su Tangyu to accept them. In the past, he deliberately dropped the lantern so that even if the lantern was fake, he could still say it was real.

    Because it was broken, it couldn't be transferred, and it would cost money anyway.

    There were several guys in the shop, surrounding the three of them, yelling that they were not allowed to leave unless they lost money, Su Tang said anxiously: "You are a black shop!"

    The shopkeeper snorted coldly, and said: "Miss, don't talk nonsense, Zhu has opened a shop on this street for more than ten years, and no one has ever said that we are a black shop. If you are not willing to pay the money, we will go to the official and see how the official judges." Su Tangyu met for the first time

    . Seeing such a rascal, he was so angry that he could hardly speak: "Okay, see the official as soon as you see him!" "

    Wait," Li Zhizhi suddenly said, grabbed her, and smiled at the shopkeeper: "How much money do you want to pay?"