Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

    Li Xingzhi strode forward with his head buried, until the woman's talking and laughing had faded away, and Li Suwan's delicate voice called from behind: "Brother, slow down, I can't keep up.

    " Xing Zhicai stopped abruptly, turned his head to look, Li Suwan was chasing after her with her skirt, and behind her, Li Zhizhi, who was walking slowly, seemed to feel his gaze, the girl suddenly Raising her eyes to look over, she only smiled slightly, she didn't say anything, but Li Xingzhi saw grievance and sadness in those clear eyes.

    Li Xingzhi's sleeve clenched into a fist, but Li Suwan didn't notice it, and asked in doubt, "Brother, what's wrong with you today?" "It's

    nothing," Li Xingzhi looked at the unconscious Li Suwan. , Inexplicably, a thought suddenly popped up in my heart: Why doesn't she feel guilty?

    ...

    Qionglin Garden is very large, with Phoenix Pavilion and Dragon Tower, carved beams and embroidered pillars, and beautiful scenery everywhere. The three brothers and sisters walked around, and then heard someone calling Li Xingzhi, but it turned out that it was some of his classmates in the Imperial College who invited him to go for a tour reward.

    Li Suwan was very sensible and said: "Brother, let's go play."

    Li Xingzhi hesitated for a moment, and said: "You have to take Zhi Zhi, it's her first time here, don't let her get lost.

    " Nodding his head in agreement, Li Xingzhi left, and looked back a few times uneasy, a young man jokingly said: "Since you are reluctant, take your sister and go with us.

    " It's really loud." The one next to him said with a smile: "Xingzhi heard it, be careful that he is in a hurry with you." "

    That's right, who doesn't know that Xingzhi loves his sister, we are going to listen to the piano, how can the little girl go?"

    A few people jostled, chatted, and jostled each other. Suddenly, a man turned his head and asked, "Xing Zhi, who is that little girl in a goose-yellow jacket next to your sister just now? She looks unfamiliar.

    " The young man in Ai Se's brocade robe hurriedly said: "I saw it too, she is so beautiful!"

    A group of people booed immediately: "Lin Xuqiu, you can see who is beautiful, what's your idea?"

    Lin Xuqiu blushed, and retorted: "Everyone has a love for beauty, she is good-looking, why should I take a closer look? I didn't say I wanted to make up my mind, who is like you.

    " Then, he was about to be impatient, and the others hurriedly smoothed things over and asked Li Xingzhi: "Xingzhi, whose sister is that?"

    Li Xingzhi said angrily: "It's my sister, she hasn't reached Ji yet, don't talk nonsense. It's gone."

    ...

    But after Li Xingzhi left, Li Suwan never said a word to Li Zhizhi, the two walked in tandem, clearly separated, and after passing a small pavilion, Li Suwan Seeing two familiar figures in front of her, they were Zhao Shan'er and Xiao Man, they were talking, Li Suwan hurriedly stepped forward to say hello: "Sister Zhao, County Lord." Zhao Shan'er glanced at her, then continued to say to

    Xiao Man: "I Brother gave me a superb Wei Zi plant, it was fine last year, this year it's almost April, not even a bud is gone, I heard that your gardener is quite good, please lend me a use." Xiao

    Man Responding: "I'll send him to your house tomorrow."

    Zhao Shan'er smiled, "Then I'll wait."