Chapter 131 - 140

_
Chapter 131

    "It's you?"

    Xiao Wen's expression gradually sank, but Liu Man didn't seem to notice, took a step back, made a gesture of invitation, and said with a smile: "Your Majesty, please come in and talk." Xiao Wen didn't move,

    he Looking at the other party, he said with a mocking tone, "Although you are no longer the county lord, you seem to be the same as before." "Why?"

    Liu Man's expression remained unchanged, and he still smiled and said, "I am just a commoner now, son of the prince. Tianhuang nobles, you only need one finger to crush me, as easy as crushing an ant."

    Hearing this, Xiao Wen sneered and said, "You are very self-aware."

    Liu Man said humbly: "I It has reached such a point, what else is there to worry about?"

    She said, turning her body slightly, Xiao Wen stared at her closely, and after a long time, she walked into the inner room, and the others stayed outside to wait. Liu Man followed in alone, but the next moment, she was strangled by a hand and slammed against the wall. Xiao Wen lowered his head and said in a deep voice, "Where is Li Suwan?" Liu Man

    struggled After a while, seeing that she couldn't get away, and no longer wasted effort, she just looked at Xiao Wen, smiled and said: "I can't see, the prince has used his affection for her so much—" "Stop talking nonsense!"

    Xiao

    Wen interrupted roughly With a sullen expression on her face, she said, "You arranged that bitch, right? What the hell did you put in Shi Dongchun?!" As he spoke, his

    fingers tightened, and Liu Man gradually felt that it was becoming difficult to breathe. With difficulty, he said: "It's just some nourishment..."

    "You still want to lie to me?" Xiao Wen gritted his teeth, his eyes were about to burst: "You really don't cry when you see the coffin!"

    Seeing this situation, Liu Man immediately said: "Five Stone scattered!"

    Xiao Wen's hands paused, Liu Man's face was flushed, and he quickly replied: "It's the lost five stone powder from the previous dynasty. Your son is very knowledgeable, so you must know its usefulness, right? And your son misunderstood it. In order to please you, Li Suwan asked me for some medicine in private. At that time, I thought it was for her cousin. If I had known that she would dare to attack you, I would not have given it to her anyway. Medicine."

    After a long time, Xiao Wen let go of his hand, fresh air poured into his lungs in an instant, Liu Man immediately coughed violently, Xiao Wen's expression was still gloomy, staring at her closely, said: "That bitch Where is the person?"

    Liu Man coughed for a long time before answering: "I don't know, I don't have a good relationship with her, so how do I know her whereabouts?"

    Xiao Wen was very angry, and with a wave of his hand, he brushed all the teapots on the table next to him. When it fell to the ground, broken porcelain was splashed all of a sudden, but Liu Man just looked at it calmly, and said: "Actually, you don't have to worry, my son, Wushi powder is not a poison. It is said that it was taken by ancient gods. The good thing, hasn’t the son already seen it?”

    Xiao Wen looked at her: “Oh? Since it’s so good, why don’t you use it yourself?”

    Liu Man smiled and said, “The five stone powder I got in my hand is also It's very limited, if I take it, what should I do if my son wants it again?"

    ...

    Xiao Yan got off duty, and when he drove back to the Prince's Mansion, it was already dark. , Flipping through the brochure Xu Tingfeng handed over, he frowned and said, "Xiao Wen went to see her, what did they say?"