Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

    From the moment Li Zhizhi was stopped by Li Suwan, she knew how the next thing would develop. Even if she threw away the flower, it would not help, and it would still be repeated. Following the mistakes of the previous life, people are willing to choose to believe in the noble granddaughter of the prime minister and the county head of Rong'an.

    However, what was different this time was that Li Zhizhi had witnesses, so she took Li Suwan's flowers, and what happened next was within her expectations. The only surprise was that Xiao Rule, Li Zhizhi did not I thought that she would sneak in quietly, and I didn't expect that Princess Yongning would also come.

    The moment the eldest princess appeared, the situation began to turn to Li Zhizhi. Everyone looked at Li Suwan and the three with suspicious eyes. Now even Zhao Shan'er started to panic. Xiao Man wanted her to come up with an idea quickly.

    Xiao Man's face was extremely ugly, and she couldn't help cursing Li Suwan in her heart, what an idiot, she dared to learn to frame others without asking anything clearly, she was so stupid!

    How did she know that Li Zhizhi cheated Li Suwan at that time? Now that the three of them have been put together, under the watchful eyes of everyone, they are all humiliated, Xiao Man almost gritted her silver teeth with hatred, she made a decisive decision, lowered her head and said softly: "Although I was in the Small Buddha Hall at that time, There are many bamboo groves and rockery to cover, so I didn't see who picked the flowers with my own eyes, maybe it was other passers-by who didn't know, but I dare to swear to the sky, I definitely didn't pick the flowers of the pure imperial concubine." She firmly

    said After speaking, he said to the eunuch: "If the concubine Chun doesn't believe it, just punish me." When

    Zhao Shan'er heard it, she immediately followed suit, and said, "I definitely didn't pick the flowers."

    So, all People's eyes fell on Li Suwan who had been silent all this time. Being stared at by so many people, she looked terrified, at a loss, her face was extremely pale, her slender body trembled uncontrollably, her eye sockets were flushed, and she looked It looks very pitiful, but in the eyes of others, this is obviously an expression of guilty conscience.

    Li Zhizhi looked at it with satisfaction, and if it was allowed, she even wanted to applaud this scene, it's really a dog bites a dog.

    The eunuch asked: "Miss Li, did you pick it?"

    "I..." Li Suwan shivered slightly, and turned his gaze to Zhao Shan'er, but the other party just looked back nonchalantly, his eyes were cold, as if threaten.

    Having known each other for many years, Li Suwan naturally knew Zhao Shan'er's methods. The two Zhao and Xiao came from a distinguished family background, and they were very close to each other. In order to make friends with them, Li Suwan spent a lot of thought and did everything in order to achieve today's success. Friendship, otherwise, with her background, she would not dare to speak loudly to Su Tangyu.

    If Zhao Shan'er was really offended this time, the two of them would turn against each other, and Li Suwan's life in Mingyuan might be difficult in the future, after all, she had offended many people in the past.

    When Li Suwan was in panic, a boy's voice suddenly sounded.

    "I picked it."

    Everyone was stunned, but that person was Li Xingzhi. He stood up and said to the eunuch, "I picked that flower. I don't know if it was planted by the pure concubine or empress. It really deserves to die. Please, please eunuch." Take me to apologize to the empress."