Chapter 44

Chapter Forty-Four

    The air was very quiet, no one spoke, only the sound of the waterfall in the distance could be heard, and the misty water mist drifted away and was blown away by the wind. It was like a fairyland for a while.

    The young prince was sitting on the wheelbarrow, with a smile in his phoenix eyes, looking at the crowd and said: "What's the matter, don't you welcome the lonely to trouble you?" In

    fact, not many people have seen His Royal Highness with their own eyes. Everyone was a little panicked, and in the end Su Qingshang stood up and saluted, and the others followed suit as if they had just woken up from a dream.

    Jiang Ziyu's face was particularly ugly, she was so frightened that she almost shrank her whole body, she didn't even dare to raise her head, when she bullied Xiao Rule before, she never thought that His Royal Highness the Crown Prince was also on Beiping Mountain!

    Why did His Royal Highness come to this remote Beiping Mountain?

    Jiang Ziyu clenched her sleeve tightly into a fist. Her right hand was already swollen and blue and painful, but it was a little numb at the moment. Frightened, she stole a look at Xiao Rule. Fortunately, Xiao Rule was leaning on the Beside Li Zhizhi, he was smiling and whispering to her, unaware of it.

    But Li Zhizhi found out, turned his head and glanced over, Jiang Ziyu suddenly felt cold in his heart, his hands and feet were stiff, and cold sweat almost flowed from his forehead.

    Li Zhizhi sensed her fear, slightly raised his lips, opened his mouth to her silently, and said something.

    It took a while for Jiang Ziyu to realize, she was saying: wait and see.

    What are you waiting for? Is she going to sue His Highness the Crown Prince? what to do? Jiang Ziyu didn't know how she dared to do that kind of thing at the time. Looking back now, she just felt as if she was fascinated by ghosts. She was in a state of confusion and anxiety for a while, and she couldn't hear any sound from the outside world until suddenly there was a He patted her lightly with one hand.

    Jiang Ziyu was so frightened that she almost jumped up, screamed, raised her head in panic, met Su Tangyu's surprised gaze, and asked in confusion: "Ziyu, your complexion is so bad, what's wrong?"

    Jiang Ziyu came back to her senses in a trance, only to find that everyone had stood up, and she was the only one still kneeling on the ground, all eyes were attracted to him, including the crown prince, his eyes were a little indifferent, and there was a bit of scrutiny and harmony in his eyes. Looking at it, Jiang Ziyu became more and more trembling, and his legs were a little weak.

    Seeing this, Su Tangyu was a little worried, and said in a low voice, "If you are not feeling well, why don't I send someone to take you back to Zhuangzi and have a good rest.

    " "Is sister Jiang not feeling well? Come here and sit down and pour a cup of hot tea to warm up."

    Hearing this voice, Jiang Ziyu subconsciously felt a little scared, and then saw Li Zhizhi looking at her with slightly curved eyebrows, I just felt chills down my spine, and opened my mouth to refuse: "I don't—"

    Who knows that at this time, Su Qingshang, who has always been quiet, also opened his mouth, and said to Su Tang, "Take cousin Jiang to sit down, Your Highness the Crown Prince. Come, how can I leave the table first?"

    Su Tangyu thought for a moment, it was true, he couldn't be rude in front of His Highness the Crown Prince, and quickly helped Jiang Ziyu to sit down beside Li Zhizhi, who poured a cup of tea himself , put it in her hand, smiled softly and said: "Sister Jiang, be careful not to burn it."     The cup of tea was indeed very hot, Jiang Ziyu almost trembled and knocked over the tea, Li Zhizhi noticed a His gaze stayed on himself, and he raised his eyes to see that the person was Su Qingshang. The end of his eyes slightly raised, as if he had smiled, and there was a clear understanding in each other's eyes, as if they were playing a prank together. child.     Unexpectedly, this silent communication fell into the eyes of those who cared. Xiao Yan raised his sword eyebrows slightly, and a thoughtful expression appeared on his face. He looked at the two people, and for some reason, a strange feeling arose in his heart. Feeling, but how strange it is, but I can't say it.     So Fu looked at Pei Yanchuan who was beside him again. The young man was staring at Li Zhizhi, glance after glance, wanting to look but not daring to look too much, as if his eyeballs could only look in that direction, Xiao Yan couldn't help feeling disgusted, I really can't see it.