Chapter 2

Chapter two

    It was a midsummer afternoon, the weather was very hot, and there was no wind at all. The cicadas on the trees made a long and loud sound, as if they were about to die in the next moment, which was disturbing.

    Li Zhizhi knelt on the ground, the bluestone bricks were scorched by the sun, the sweat on her forehead slid down her cheeks, and her skin was almost melting. Just when she was about to be unable to hold on, the door creaked open, and it was tight. Following the sound of footsteps coming out from inside, Li Zhizhi raised his head and saw many familiar faces, both male and female, looking at her with anger or disgust.

    Li Zhizhi was dizzy from the sun, his mouth was dry, and his whole body was a little numb, but he still tried his best to explain: "It's not me..."

    A man's voice interrupted her coldly: "I'll ask again. One more time."

    Li Zhizhi raised his head and looked over, and the other party was sinking like water, and asked word by word: "Did you push Wan'er into the water?"

    Li Zhizhi immediately shook his head: "No, it wasn't me, it was She jumped into the water by herself, and I didn't even touch—" "

    You're still lying!"

    A sharp female voice interrupted her: "Is Wan'er crazy? She jumped into the water by herself? Do you know that she is pregnant? Three months pregnant?!"

    How could Li Zhizhi know? It was indeed Li Suwan who jumped into the water by herself.

    She stared blankly at the girl in red, the high-knot gold hairpin, Princess Jing'an has always disliked her, and now it is even more impossible to let her go, cursing viciously, as if wishing to kick Li Zhi The branches are trampled into mud.

    It has always been like this, everyone believed Li Suwan's words, never believed her, and looked down on her.

    After all, in their eyes, Li Suwan is the real Miss Li Mansion, while Li Zhizhi is just a distant relative whose parents died and came to the capital to join Li Manor. Late fight.

    "How shameless!"

    Princess Jing'an scolded angrily: "Wan'er has such a good personality, she pleaded for you as soon as she woke up, but you are so vicious, you want to put her and her child to death! You can live a day longer in this world! I'm sorry for her!"

    The malice in those words was like a sword, Li Zhizhi felt chills in her heart, she had goosebumps in the summer, probably because she was exposed to the sun for too long, she was a little dizzy, moved and cracked lips, weakly defended: "No... I... I didn't push her..."

    She remembered something, and said reluctantly: "There were servants there at the time, they must have seen it, you go ask..." "

    I have already I asked." Prince Ning said in a cold voice, "They all said they saw you make a move, what else do you have to say now?"

    Li Zhizhi opened his eyes in disbelief, and looked up at him: "Impossible... ..."

    Only then did she realize that it was a trap. When Li Suwan called her by the pool, she shouldn't have gone there. Listening to her laughing and mocking her as a poor wretch, so what if you are the real Miss Li? Woolen cloth? Isn't it a complete defeat? My elder brother, mother and father all like me the most, and I have also become Prince Ning's concubine to win glory for the Li family, how about you? Li Zhizhi, you might as well have stayed in the country back then, why did you come back to take your own humiliation?

    Every time I see you, I feel my eyes are dirty, but it doesn't matter, you will disappear from my eyes soon.

    So she meant it.