Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

    Li Zhizhi returned to the desk and counted the time. Wu Jiangshu was coming soon. She raised her head and saw Su Tangyu pulling Jiang Ziyu in from the door. He looked like he was crying hard.

    Li Zhizhi looked at her, as if he saw himself in his previous life, who was ridiculed in the same way. At that time, there was no Su Tangyu to help her, so Jiang Ziyu was very lucky.

    Immediately afterwards, that question came to Li Zhizhi's mind again. Judging from today's situation, the three of Xiao Man didn't like Jiang Ziyu, and even formed a relationship, but why did Jiang Ziyu hang out with them again?     Li Zhizhi tried to recall the memories of Su Tangyu in her previous life, but unfortunately, no, she hardly had any communication with her peers in her previous life, so I don't know what happened to Su Tangyu later.     After Su Tangyu comforted Jiang Ziyu, he returned to the desk and said to Li Zhizhi angrily: "Those people just rely on their status and don't pay attention to anyone. Their mouths are very poisonous. If you want me to say, sooner or later I'm going to stumble."     After she finished speaking, she remembered that Li Suwan was still Li Zhizhi's cousin, and felt that she had made a mistake, so she looked at her apologetically with a pair of almond eyes, and was about to say something to make up for it, but Li Zhizhi didn't seem to hear it. Yes, and asked with concern: "Sister Jiang is all right?"     Su Tangyu breathed a sigh of relief, shook his head, and said, "Ziyu... has always been sensitive, heavy-hearted, and likes to get into horns. I can't figure it out."     Li Zhizhi smiled and said: "It seems that Sister Su knows her very well."     Su Tangyu nodded and explained: "Ziyu almost grew up in my family. Although we are not biological sisters, but There is no difference between them and my sisters."     Li Zhizhi sneered, her eyes fell on Jiang Ziyu who was not far away, thinking, even sisters still have two hearts, let alone such fragile cousins.     Su Tangyu didn't notice her emotions, and said to himself: "But the day after tomorrow is the spring outing. Ziyu always likes to be lively. If I take her around, she should be happy." She said, and asked     Li Zhizhi: "Will you go to the Spring Festival that day?"

    "Go," Li Zhizhi smiled: "It's such a lively scene, of course I want to go and see it." The

    Spring Festival Banquet in Qionglin Garden was the place where her nightmare started in her previous life, how could she miss it this time?

    ...

    It was just getting dark, and it was time for dinner in Li's residence. The servants served dishes respectfully, and the air was very quiet. Mrs. Li wiped the corners of her lips with a silk handkerchief, and said to Li Cen, "Master, Qiong will be here tomorrow." Lin Yuan is having a spring outing, today I met Madam Yiguo and asked her for a few posts." Li Cen murmured and

    said: "You can take Waner with you."

    Madam Li asked: " What about Xingzhi? The Guozijian should also be on vacation."

    Li Cen said: "He is studying at home, and he will participate in the Spring Festival next year, how can he be as leisure as before?" "

    It's next year, not tomorrow," Madam Li patiently Said: "Master is too strict, you must know that obtaining fame is a major event, but getting to know people is also very important." Li Cen showed hesitation, and Madam Li smiled again: "Xing Zhi usually

    studies seriously, how can he just study hard?" One day away? Besides, he is not young now, and the matter of discussing relatives has to be put on the agenda. I have a few candidates in my mind, and I just took advantage of the spring outing to see each other." Hearing this, Li Cen