Chapter 22

Chapter Twenty Two

    As people coming to the banquet came one after another, Tingxing Pavilion began to become lively. The palace here is wide and spacious. Once you enter the door, the corridors on both sides are in a circular arc shape, winding away, embracing the entire garden .

    A huge tassel tree was planted among them, and it was in the flowering period at this time, the tree was full of small white flowers in full bloom, clustered together, fluffy like snow, when the breeze blew, thin flowers fell, and the smell was fresh Light, fragrant but not greasy, refreshing.

    Dozens of seats are set up under the tree, surrounded by groups, there is a brass lotus palace lantern every ten feet, and a Yunyan incense burner is placed in the corner, burning Ruyi incense, and the smoke curls up.

    The banquet has not yet started, and many girls dressed in costumes are standing on the porch, surrounded by fat swallows and thin, with clouds and misty temples, or holding flower branches, or holding round fans, they are chatting with each other, and the garden is full of warblers and swallows for a while language.

    Li Zhizhi was a stranger, so as soon as she entered, she was noticed, and they looked at and examined her calmly, each guessing her origin and identity.

    "Zhizhi!"

    Li Zhizhi looked around following the voice, but saw Su Tangyu standing beside the tassel tree, beckoning to her with a smile, beside her stood Jiang Ziyu, the two of them were dressed similarly today, far away From a distance, they really look like a pair of sisters.

    Li Zhizhi walked over, Su Tangyu took her hand and shook it, and said affectionately: "I was still looking for you just now, I haven't seen you all this time, and I thought you wouldn't come today." Li Zhizhi said quickly:

    " I walked around."

    Jiang Ziyu's eyes fell on her hair, and said: "Your hairpin is so beautiful, where did you buy it?"

    Li Zhizhi smiled and said: "Yes...my cousin I gave it to you."

    Jiang Ziyu listened, not without envy, and said to Su Tangyu with annoyance and strangeness: "Look at her cousin."

    Su Tangyu smiled helplessly: "Didn't I just give you a hairpin yesterday? "

    Jiang Ziyu pouted, and said: "It's silver, and it's not as good-looking as hers."

    Su Tangyu hesitated for a moment, and had no choice but to say: "I still have an exquisite peacock nobile, which was newly made this year. Didn't you say you liked it last time? I gave it to you too." Jiang Ziyu rolled her eyes and said

    happily : "I was just joking, you are like this, it seems that I am reaching out to you for something, I don't want it."

    She even picked up Joe, Li Zhizhi has never seen such a cheeky person , a little speechless for a while, seeing that Su Tangyu was about to persuade her, she couldn't help it, and said with a smile: "That's right, you just gave away such a precious hairpin. Doesn't Sister Jiang still want to find a more expensive hairpin?" An expensive gift in return? It's too embarrassing."

    The smile on Jiang Ziyu's face froze suddenly, and Su Tang said with a smile: "There is no need to return the gift, we are sisters, how can we care about this?" "That's the way it is said,

    " Li Zhi Zhi deliberately didn't look at Jiang Ziyu, and only said to Su Tang: "But it's not rude to come here. If you don't want her to return the gift, she may not want to take advantage of you. You see, my cousin gave me a hairpin. Thinking about how to give her back a big gift!"