Chapter 9

Chapter nine

    After some explanations, the young gentleman finally understood the ins and outs, his slightly frowned brows eased a little, and he nodded to Li Zhizhi and said: "Thank you for saving my younger sister, I took the liberty to ask the girl's name, I will send someone to the door to thank you another day. "

    A Yang hurriedly said: "Brother, she said she would teach me to climb trees!"

    The young man glanced over lightly, and she shut up aggrievedly. Li Zhizhi smiled and said, "My name is Li, and my name is Zhi." Zhi, you don’t need to go to the door, it’s just

    a little effort, it’s nothing to worry about.” “So it’s Miss Li,” the young gentleman said thoughtfully, but he was not persistent, and said in a gentle voice, “I owe you a lot.” A love, if there is anything that can help, please speak up."     Li Zhizhi's eyes fell on the letter in his hand, this person has a good appearance, gentle and handsome, but unfortunately he is not good at behavior Well, she had never heard of this character before, and more importantly, he was a man.     All the students in Mingyuan are women, other than that, there are only the teacher and the steward. This person doesn't look like the steward, so he is the teacher?     Li Zhizhi had some doubts in his heart, he was too young.     The young gentleman seemed to have guessed what Li Zhizhi was thinking, rolled up the slip of paper, and said with a smile, "I'm under Liuhe, it's Yitang's lecture."     It was really Mr. Li Zhizhi was surprised, but his face was full of surprise. Without revealing anything, he performed the disciple salute according to the rules: "Mr. Liu."     Liu He's lips curled slightly, accepting this gift, and said: "Miss Li saved my sister, this kindness must be repaid, a certain person has nothing , can only be paid with ordinary things."     He said, and waved to the maid beside him, and the maid immediately came forward, took out a roll of handkerchief and opened it, and there was a bunch of golden melon seeds inside.     The shot was too generous, Li Zhizhi secretly gasped, and then glanced at Liu He again, is this still called having nothing?

    To be honest, for a moment, Li Zhizhi's heart was really moved. Now she is under the eaves, and everything is restricted. If she has property by her side, then she can do more things and have more confidence, even in the future If something unexpected happens, Li Zhizhi can also deal with it.

    But after a while, Li Zhizhi forced himself to take his gaze away from the handful of glittering golden melon seeds, trying to gather his thoughts, but she couldn't.

    Liu He's family background must not be underestimated for being able to casually take out such property. Li Zhizhi knows how much she weighs, and her actions just now are definitely not worth such a precious reward. It's always true, she doesn't want to bring trouble to herself because of her temporary greed.

    Li Zhizhi thought about this, and then politely declined: "Sir, you are too polite, I don't dare to accept the gift of thanks, if the person who is on the tree today is not Ah Yang, but someone else, the student will extend his hand to help." Even

    so , she said silently in her heart: But if it is Li Suwan and those three people, it is not necessarily so.

    Liu He looked at Li Zhizhi, narrowed his phoenix eyes slightly, concealing the exploration and consideration in his eyes, and then said with a smile: "Forget it, since you refuse to accept the gift, do you have any other requests?" It seems that he must give up this favor

    today Pay it back, Li Zhizhi hesitated for a while, and simply said: "Speaking of it, there is indeed something, I want to ask sir for help."

    Liu He's expression seemed to be expected, and said: "What's the matter?"