Chapter 101 - 110

_
Chapter 101

    However, Li Zhizhi is now frequently in and out of the palace, and has a very close friendship with Concubine Rong. For a while, he was in the limelight, which made many people envious, and even treated Mrs. Li a little politely. If anyone's family has a banquet or meeting, they will still post a post to Mrs. Li.

    Regardless of her current relationship with Li Zhizhi, the two still have a mother-daughter relationship. Thirty years in Hedong, thirty years in Hexi, who knows what will happen next? It is always right not to offend her.

    Madam Li's mood is very complicated, but on the other hand, she also feels that she is very useful, she has a bright face, and someone who wants to ask her about Li Zhizhi, she is unwilling to tell the inside story, so she is vague. The nonsense put the source on Li Zhizhi, and only said that she didn't want to go back to Li's mansion, so she couldn't hold a banquet for her.

    When she said these words, Mrs. Li showed helplessness and disappointment, and many people believed her. For a while, everyone felt a little sympathetic to her, and some people were jealous, so they added fuel and jealousy, and said some acid words, Li Zhizhi was "unfilial" His reputation gradually spread.

    On this day, Mrs. Song, who hadn't seen her for a long time, suddenly came to visit Li's mansion. When she entered the door, she had a bad face. When she saw Mrs. Li, she sneered and said: "My good niece, why don't you see her come out to greet her?" Could it be that you have done something shameless and have no face to face others?"

    Madam Li just felt baffled, she frowned, looked at her sister, and reprimanded: "Why are you in my house again today?" "

    I Crazy?" Mrs. Song stared at her with wide eyes, and said with an angry face: "You really know how to sue the wicked first, and the mad dog bites, no wonder you can raise such a good daughter, presumably she has learned a lot from you Chengshi, you Li Manor can't get a single piece of white cloth out of the indigo vat, it stinks!"

    Madam Li had a bad feeling in her heart, but she refused to admit defeat on the face, the two quarreled for a while, Madam Song talked He yelled loudly: "Call me that shameless daughter of yours. She has the ability to seduce my son, but she has no ability to meet people? A little slut who was born without a mother! You killed my family, Yun'er, and still You want to hide it, but now you know how to lose face? If you want to enter the door of my Song Mansion so much, you come here and kowtow to me! The stables in my mansion are still empty, reserved for you!"

    She has sharp teeth and a sharp mouth, and she dares to curse at anything dirty. Madam Li was so angry that she almost fainted, and said angrily: "Come on, come on! Get this bitch gagged!"

    " I see who would dare?!" Mrs. Song jumped up, pointed at Mrs. Li and cursed: "I sat in shit, I didn't know it stinks, so I dared to step on the door today by covering my nose. If you don't tell your daughter to come out, I'll spread the word, you know how to seduce men at a young age, I think you Li Manor will be ashamed!"     Madam Li's face was livid, and said: "My Wan'er family has always done their duty, and will never do such a thing, you Don't look at us so you can bully her, you'll put any shit on her head."     "Damn!" Mrs. Song spat on the ground forcefully, and said in a contemptuous tone: "So many people have seen it with their own eyes, she wrote a post to make an appointment. My family, Yun'er, went to Bihai Tower and shamelessly posted it to seduce him, which is worse than the prostitutes in that brothel, and now Yun'er has been dismissed by the Su family, you must give me an explanation today." She went into the grand master's     chair After sitting down, he said ferociously: "Call that little bitch out to me! Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude, and make you restless in Li Manor!"     Mrs. Li was so angry that she trembled all over, and her personal servant hurriedly supported her, Worrying: "Ma'am, are you okay, ma'am?"     "Yo," Mrs. Song looked at her with a sneer: "Sister, you can't take it anymore? Take it easy, don't make yourself mad, after all, The baby in your hand is born with a golden phoenix, to be honest, this golden phoenix is ​​not a golden phoenix, I can't tell, and calling her a wild pheasant is flattering." Mrs. Song is not a fuel-efficient     lamp, her mouth It was like a knife, swearing at people with dirty words, very rude, and kept urging Li Suwan to get out, Mrs. Li had been arguing with her for so many years, naturally it was impossible to give in at this juncture, and they were arguing fiercely At that time, Li Cen came back from his duty, followed by Li Xingzhi who had just returned from the Imperial College.     Seeing Mrs. Song, she immediately jumped up from her chair, rushed in front of him, told the whole story, and scolded them for the lack of education in Li's mansion, the bad family style, the good daughter raised to seduce her son, and ruined his life. marriage.