Chapter 27

Chapter Twenty Seven

    The next day, just as Li Zhizhi expected, Zhao Shan'er confronted Li Suwan, and when she asked about the day of the spring outing, Li Suwan panicked and hurriedly denied, "I never said that. Sister Zhao, it must be that Li Zhizhi who sowed discord and slandered me!"

    "Oh?" Zhao Shan'er has always been proud, her eyes are high above her head, but she is just used to being praised, but she is not a fool, she squinted her eyes Asked: "In that case, then tell me, how would Li Zhizhi know that I picked that flower?"

    Li Suwan's face turned pale, and he hesitated: "Maybe she guessed randomly?"

    "Guessed randomly." What?" Zhao Shan'er sneered, then suddenly raised her hand and slapped Li Suwan across the face, quickly and loudly: "You're a fool for looking at me!"

    Li Suwan was stunned and didn't react for a while: " Sister Zhao——"

    Before she could finish speaking, another slap was slapped on the face, Zhao Shan'er just stood up for her yesterday, how refreshing she was when she hit Wang Lingyue, and how ruthless she was when she hit Li Suwan today, without mercy.

    Li Suwan covered her hot cheeks, and started to cry with red eyes. Zhao Shaner stared at her with hatred, and said, "I hate the villain who plots behind the knife the most in my life, and I only give you two slaps, which is already considered cheap for you." , if there is another time, I will let you get out of the capital!"

    ...

    Li Suwan returned to Li Mansion with two clear slap marks on her face, huddled in the wisteria garden and cried, even dinner was useless, Li Suwan Zhizhi was in a good mood and ate an extra bowl of rice.

    At this time, Mrs. Li and Li Xingzhi were comforting Li Suwan in the wisteria garden. Looking at the clear fingerprints on her daughter's cheek, Mrs. Li said angrily, "Who did it? It's really hateful! Tell your mother quickly, our Li manor You must not be bullied like this!"

    After repeated questioning, Li Suwan cried and said that it was Zhao Shan'er who did it. As for the real reason, she refused to go into details, only saying that it was because of the spring banquet.

    Madam Li said angrily, "Isn't that all over? You took the blame for her, and she beat you instead? Even though she is Prime Minister Zhao's granddaughter, she is really deceiving people too much!"

    Li Xingzhi stood up abruptly, with an ugly expression on his face, and said: "I'm going to find them to argue."

    Mrs. Li hurriedly called out: "Xingzhi!"

    "Stop!"

    A familiar and dignified voice came from the door, and everyone They all turned their heads to look, only to see that the person who came in was Li Cen, who stepped into the door with his hands behind his back, glanced at Li Suwan, and said with a sullen face, "Isn't that embarrassing enough?" "Father," Li Xingzhi said

    . Frowning, he said: "This matter is obviously Zhao Shan'er's fault, who are we afraid of losing?" "

    Master," Madam Li also said, "Wan'er has suffered such a big grievance, how can we let it go lightly like this? How will outsiders look at our Li family in the future?"

    Li Cen said: "The woman's opinion is just two children fighting in the school. It was a trivial matter, but you went to the prime minister's mansion to speak and mobilize the crowd. There was a lot of trouble, asking me to deal with affairs in the court in the future, how can I face the old Prime Minister Zhao and Zhao Shangshu?"