Chapter 121 - 130

_
Chapter 121

    In a few days, it will be the Mid-Autumn Festival. Li Zhizhi got up early in the morning and saw the eldest princess sitting in the flower hall, reading with a post in her hand, and there was a thick pile of posts beside her. She was a little surprised and said: " Why are there so many?"

    "This is from the General Wuwei's Mansion," the eldest princess raised the post in her hand, pointed to the others, and said, "There are those from the Duke's Mansion, and those from the Marquis Mansion. Ning The palace..."

    She remembered something, and smiled again: "Speaking of which, why don't you accompany me to Huixian Tower tonight? New wine is served there, let's try it."

    Li Zhizhi listened, naturally Promise: "I'll listen to your arrangements." In

    the evening, when the sun was setting, the eldest princess took Li Zhizhi to the Huixian Tower by car, and the carriage rattled across the long street. Li Zhizhi lifted the curtain and looked out After a glance, because today is a festival, the street is extremely lively, restaurants and shops on both sides are selling new wine, pedestrians are bustling, and people are buzzing.

    Seeing that she was looking at her seriously, the eldest princess smiled and said, "These are ordinary wines. When it comes to new wines, Huixianlou is the best. The new wines of other houses can be sold for three to five days, but the new wines of his house can only be sold for a few days." One day, there will be no more."     When the carriage arrived at Huixian Tower, the sky was dark, and there were lanterns hanging in front of the restaurant, and various colored papers were tied up. The most eye-catching thing was the wine flag, which was more than ten feet long. Wide, with a huge word "wine" written on it, the entrance of the restaurant was full of cars and horses, almost blocking the intersection, and Li Zhizhi and the eldest princess had to walk to the back.     After entering the restaurant, a staff led them to the private room on the second floor. When they went upstairs, Li Zhizhi heard a familiar voice, calling her pleasantly: "Zhizhi!     " The girl in the goose-yellow shirt stood in front and waved to her with a smile. It was Su Tangyu who hadn't seen him for a long time.     Li Zhizhi was also a little surprised. Seeing this, the eldest princess smiled and said to her: "You talk to your friends first, and I'll go there first."     Li Zhizhi nodded, and when the eldest princess left, she said to Su Tang : "Why are you here?"

    "New wine is served in Huixian Tower today," Su Tangyu said with a smile: "Who in the capital won't come?"

    She said, suddenly oops, and said with some annoyance: "What a pity!"

    "What's wrong?"

    Su Tang Yu sighed, and explained: "My second elder brother has been ill these two days, otherwise he would have come here today."

    Hearing this, Li Zhizhi was a little worried and said: "Second Young Master, is it okay?"

    Su Tangyu just Said: "He's an old man, it's like this every time the season changes. A few days ago he felt a little uncomfortable, and he went to participate in that elegant fair, and I advised him not to listen..." Li Zhizhi thought of the

    elegant On the day of the set, Su Qingshang seemed to be coughing all the time, but it turned out that he was ill. Since he was not feeling well, why did he go? Recalling his words and deeds that day, Li Zhizhi seemed to have no interest in Yaji.

    Just when she was puzzled, she heard Su Tangyu whisper again: "Did you see that person when you came up?"

    Li Zhizhi subconsciously asked: "Who?"