Chapter 7

Chapter VII

    After the Qingming Festival, the weather began to clear up. After a careful calculation, Li Zhizhi has been in the capital for more than ten days. During these days, except for the first day, she has almost no chance to leave the mansion. It's not that Li Cen is too close , but because of reading every day.

    Li Cen is very face-saving. It is absolutely impossible for him to admit to outsiders that he has an illiterate daughter. Li's mansion is not poor. It will take two or three years to hire a teacher to teach Li Zhizhi. It's time to learn something, when the time comes to talk about a marriage, marrying someone out, no matter what happens to Li Zhizhi, it will be a disgrace to her husband's family, and has nothing to do with Li's mansion.

    Li Zhizhi knew what Li Cen's plan was, but he didn't want Li Cen to live his life as he wished. She didn't come here to be a well-behaved and obedient daughter.

    On this day, when it was time for dinner, Li Zhizhi went to the dining hall as usual, Li Cen and Li Xingzhi were already there, the father and son were talking, when they saw Li Zhizhi, they stopped talking.

    Li Zhizhi called obediently: "Daddy."

    Li Cen was very satisfied with her recent performance, and his smile became a little warmer, and he greeted: "Sit down."

    Li Zhizhi obediently sat down beside Li Xingzhi, Not long after, she heard someone coming in from the outside, she looked back, it was Madam Li and Li Suwan, they were talking, Li Suwan smiled softly and looked happy.

    When she saw Li Xingzhi and Li Cen, her eyes lit up, and she called briskly, "Brother! Father!"

    Li Suwan's illness gradually recovered in the past two days, and no one in the house mentioned those rumors of conflicting characters anymore. It was as if nothing had happened, maybe it was because of Li Cen's beating, or maybe it was something else, it's unknown.

    The girl swept away her previous sickness, she looked much more energetic, and her eyebrows and eyes became more lively. I have to say that Li Suwan's appearance is not bad, with crescent eyebrows and almond eyes, it is easy to make people feel good about her. She sees Xiang Li Zhizhi concealed his distaste calmly, pursed his lips and smiled: "Sister Zhi."

    Li Zhizhi also laughed, his eyes slightly curved like a new moon, and said: "Sister Wan'er's illness can be considered cured." , I’ve been worrying about my sister these days.”

    Li Suwan didn't believe this at all, but she still had to put on a moved look on her face, watching Li Zhizhi courteously invite her to take a seat, and let the servants arrange the bowls and chopsticks with skillful gestures, just like her It was the owner who lived here for more than ten years, and Li Suwan was the one who returned home halfway.

    This realization made Li Suwan panic, her hands in her sleeves were slowly clenched, her nails almost piercing her flesh, she watched Li Zhizhi sitting where she originally belonged, eagerly pouring a plate of shallot tofu Pushing it over, he said softly, "My sister has just recovered from her illness, so it's better to eat light dishes."

    Li Cen was very satisfied, nodded and smiled, "Zhizhi is very considerate."

    Li Suwan only felt that the food he ate Like red-hot charcoal, it made her viscera convulse, but Li Zhizhi was still adding fuel to the fire, opened her eyes slightly, and asked doubtfully, "Why doesn't sister eat it? Does it mean you don't like these dishes?"

    Everyone They all looked over at the same time, and Li Xingzhi saw that Li Suwan didn't move his chopsticks much, so he said, "Wan'er wants to eat, I'll ask the kitchen to make some more."