Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    Li Zhizhi lay on Li Xingzhi's back. She said that the pain in her feet was of course a faux pas, just to arouse the other party's guilt, but she really didn't expect that Li Xingzhi would take the initiative to carry her on his back, and it was not in vain for her. Staying outside for so long on purpose.

    After walking for a while, I saw the gate of Li Mansion from a distance. Several servants were walking out with lanterns. When they saw them, they hurriedly greeted them: "The young master brought the young lady back!" "Young master!"

    Li

    Xing Zhi nodded in response, and said to them: "I found someone, where is dad     ?

    "

Late crying: "At that time we waited for sister Zhi for a long time, but she never came to the carriage...My brother said to take me away first, and then pick her up after returning to the mansion...The elder brother probably forgot about it later, Dad Qianqian Don't blame him."

    These words seem to be defending Li Xingzhi, but in fact they have pushed all the responsibilities away, saying that it was Li Xingzhi who had to leave first, and it was Li Xingzhi who forgot to go back to pick him up. She, Li Suwan, has nothing to do with her.

    Li Xingzhi suddenly stopped and didn't go any further. He didn't know how to react for a while. Wan'er has been squeamish since she was a child. She would shed tears for even the slightest things. Short, every time he heard her cry, Li Xingzhi would feel distressed and always wanted to coax her and make her happy. Over the years, this has become a deep-rooted habit.

    The young man stood silently on the spot, even forgetting that he was still carrying someone on his back. Li Zhizhi laughed silently, put his arms around his neck, and asked: "Young Master has been carrying me for so long, are you tired?" ?”

    She didn't deliberately lower her voice, the people in the flower hall naturally heard it, Li Suwan's crying stopped suddenly, and then there was a burst of footsteps, Li Cen appeared at the door first, seeing Li Xingzhi carrying Li Zhizhi on his back , very surprised, said: "What's wrong with Zhizhi?"

    Mrs. Li also came over, followed by Li Suwan, her eyes were full of tears, and her voice was a little pitiful: "Brother..."

    Li Xingzhi lowered his head , quickly stepped into the flower hall, carefully put Li Zhizhi down, let her sit on the chair, and then said: "Zhi...Zhizhi, she walked all the way from Mingyuan back to Zhuque Street, it's been too long." "Go.

    " Came back?" Li Cen was surprised, and said to Li Zhizhi: "Why don't you wait for the mansion to pick you up in Mingyuan? This road will pass through the East City, where good and bad people are mixed, what should we do if we encounter bad people?" Li

    Zhi Zhi sneered in his heart. In her previous life, she had waited for a long time at the gate of Mingyuan, but no one came to pick her up? But she didn't say these words out of her mouth, she just whispered: "It's getting dark, I was a little scared, so I found it by myself."

    After hearing this, Li Xingzhi at the side became more and more guilty, and took the initiative to say: "It was all my negligence today, if it wasn't for—"

    "Okay," Mrs. Li interrupted him, and said, "Isn't he back in good order now? Nothing major happened, and it's getting late. Master, let's have dinner first?"

    This was gently lifted, Li Suwan breathed a sigh of relief calmly, and then stole a look at Li Xingzhi, but seeing his frown, he did not show relief She couldn't help but feel a slight sinking in her heart.