Chapter 5

chapter Five

    Li Suwan had just finished speaking, and felt that she had slipped her words. She immediately glanced at the door and found that there was no one else, so she breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I didn't mean that, I, I was just a little surprised, after all, last night..."

    Obviously last night in front of the room full of people, Li Zhizhi promised not to move to the Wisteria Garden, why did he change his mind after only one day? Li Suwan was a little anxious, she suddenly realized that if she kept complaining that she was sick, she would miss a lot of things, what if Li Zhizhi won the favor of her parents? And elder brother...

    Li Zhizhi gave a soft ah, and said with a smile, "I don't know, but dad suddenly said such a sentence today." "

    Then you..." Li Suwan wanted to ask, but couldn't. , I feel uncomfortable.

    Li Zhizhi answered the words caringly: "Did I agree?"

    Li Suwan looked at her with a worried look on her face. After all, she is still young, and her disguise skills are not as good as 30% in her previous life. Li Zhizhi's expression was joking, and said: "You Guess what?"

    She said, walking around the room with her hands behind her back, carefully admiring the landscape embroidered screen, the peacock hanging curtain, the Yunyan incense burner, the celadon beauty vase...all these things are Li

    Suwan I bought it myself, it is exquisite and beautiful, Li Zhizhi exclaimed on purpose that she has never seen the world: "It's so beautiful, this big bottle, eh, what is this?"

    She picked up a small cracked celadon porcelain cup and said: "Is it a porridge bowl? It's all cracked."

    Li Suwan looked at her back with disgust on her face and said, "It's a brush wash, and the lines are ice cracks, not cracks."

    That's his brother Li Xing Zhi gave her a birthday present, and she couldn't imagine what would happen to these treasures if Li Zhizhi really lived in. Wouldn't living in such a place be like chewing peonies for her?

    A country bumpkin like her should live in a firewood house, Li Suwan cursed viciously in her heart.

    She had just finished cursing when she heard a crisp sound of porcelain cracking, and the broken cyan porcelain pieces bounced and splashed in all directions. Before Li Suwan could react, she heard Li Zhizhi apologize in an apologetic tone: "I'm sorry, sister Wan'er, I didn't do it on purpose, you won't blame me, right?"

    Mrs. Wang was the first to rush in after hearing the voice, she first looked at Li Zhizhi, she stood there with a shameful face, and kept apologizing to Li Suwan: "Sister , I really didn’t do it on purpose... I’m sorry, I, can I compensate you?”

    Li Suwan was so angry that she almost couldn’t maintain her weak appearance: “Compensation? You know this is the last batch of pens produced by the new kiln. Have you washed it? My brother gave it to me!"

    Li Zhizhi pursed her mouth, mist appeared in her eyes, and tears rolled in her eyes: "I, I don't know, I'm sorry... sister..."

    Li Suwan It was very annoying to hear her call her sister, sister and sister, as if reminding her of her embarrassing identity all the time, not to mention that she had seen clearly just now that Li Zhizhi let go of her hand, and the brush fell to the ground.

    She was trembling with anger, and clutched the quilt tightly: "You...you did it on purpose..."

    Mrs. Wang didn't like to hear this, and retorted: "Miss Wan'er, the young miss said she didn't do it on purpose, why bother?" Holding on and refusing to let it go? Besides, it’s just a toy, and there’s nothing you can do if it breaks. If you really want it, just ask someone to buy one from the storeroom. Our little lady is a serious master in the house, so it’s not like you can’t even I can’t afford to pay for a brush.”