Chapter 46

Chapter Forty-Six

    At this moment, Li Zhizhi felt something cold fall down, she raised her head, but she heard Xiao Rule shout: "It's raining!" In early summer, the weather in the mountains is also

    unpredictable, and it was clear that the sun was still high According to the photo, at this time it suddenly began to drizzle, and the raindrops fell on the green tung leaves, making a fine sound like spring eating mulberry, and the tung flowers fell one by one, spreading a thin layer on the ground.

    The show of hiding the hook could not continue at all, and the previous stalemate was broken. Many people breathed a sigh of relief and thanked the unexpected rain.     Before the rain was still heavy, everyone went back to Zhuangzi, Xiao Rule, that little heartless person, also followed Li Zhizhi, because it was inconvenient for Xiao Yan to go down the mountain in a sedan chair, so the group of people were still in the pavilion. In, waiting for the rain to stop.     Pei Yanchuan wrung his fingers, happily said to Xiao Yan: "I talked to her eight words today."     Xiao Yan: ...     he was too lazy to talk to the other party, Pei Yanchuan didn't care, and went to ask He Ming again: "What do you think is today?" Once, will she remember me?"     He Ming nodded while fighting crickets and said perfunctorily: "Yes, yes, Miss Li will definitely remember your heroic appearance today that can neither recite poems nor paint." Pei     Yanchuan Can't help lamenting: "When the book is used up, I will hate less. From tomorrow on, I will definitely study hard and start a new life." The more he said     this, the more smoothly he said, and he suddenly remembered that every time his mother chased and beat him with a feather duster, With such a guarantee, Pei Yanchuan couldn't help feeling a little discouraged, and heaved a heavy sigh.     Turning his head, he saw Xiao Yan looking solemn, looking at a certain place, not knowing what he was thinking, Pei Yanchuan followed his line of sight, and saw a tung tree outside the pavilion, swayed by the wind, and the tung flowers fell down one after another. Into the dust and mud, and nothing else.     Pei Yanchuan asked suspiciously: "What's wrong, Your Highness?"     Xiao Yan turned his head and asked him thoughtfully: "Don't you think..."     Pei Yanchuan:?

    Xiao Yan said: "Is there something wrong with that Su Qingshang?"

    Pei Yanchuan thought about it for a while, and said blankly: "

    What's wrong with him?" Xiao Yan looked at him speechlessly, and suddenly gave up. What is he worrying about? Let him go, he deserves it if he can't catch up.

    ...

    Sujiazhuangzi.

    Because Li Zhizhi and his party came back, they didn't get caught in the rain much because they walked fast, but Jiang Ziyu probably fell ill because of the wind and was frightened. Su Tangyu immediately ordered his servants to take her to the hospital. gone back.

    Seeing that it was getting late, Li Zhizhi thought that Xiao Yan was probably still waiting for Xiao Rule, so he offered to leave. At this moment, someone came to report that His Royal Highness the Crown Prince had sent someone.     Arriving at the right time, Li Zhizhi planned to let Xiao Rule go back first, but the servant said respectfully: "His Royal Highness has ordered, Miss Li is also going together, saying that His Royal Highness is still waiting for you."     Hearing this, Li Zhizhi was taken aback, remembering that she had to go to the princess mansion to try on clothes today, so she didn't refuse any more, and said goodbye to Su Tangyu.     The carriage of the Prince's Mansion stopped at the gate of the Zhuangzi of the Su family. Speaking of which, this is not the first time Li Zhizhi took it, the last time was on the first day she first entered Mingyuan.     The guard lifted the carriage curtain for her, Li Zhizhi smiled and thanked him, then got into the carriage, Xiao Rule quickly went over, patted his side with a smile, and said, "Sister, sit here." Xiao     Rule Yan was sitting in the center, flipping through a volume of slips in his hand, Xiao Rule leaned over again, probed his head and said, "Brother——"     Xiao Yan stretched out a finger, pressed it against her forehead and pushed her back. Pushing, disgusted: "The forehead is too big, blocking the light."     Xiao Rule pouted, reached out to touch his head, and asked Li Zhizhi aggrievedly: "Sister Zhizhi, is it true?"     Li Zhizhi wanted to laugh, Holding back again, he coaxed her: "No, Ah Yang is the most beautiful."