Chapter 55

Chapter Fifty-Five

    Princess House.

    Li Zhizhi had just arrived, and someone had already gone to inform her. The eldest princess greeted her in person, and said happily, "I thought you wouldn't come today, come in quickly, come in, is there lunch yet?" Li

    Zhizhi Zhizhi rushed over with a brocade box of gold, fearing that something might go wrong, but forgot that he hadn't informed in advance, and now it seemed that he came here on purpose to catch up with the meal, and said a little embarrassedly: "I've used it..."

    Chang But the princess seemed to see it through, and just smiled and said: "Since you've used it, eat some more with me." She also ordered

    someone to fetch another pair of bowls and chopsticks, and the two sat opposite each other. Although the dishes are exquisite, they don't seem to be many. There are only four dishes and one soup. When she came to the Princess Mansion to eat, there were at least eight dishes, not to mention all kinds of snacks and fruits. a table.

    Just listen to the eldest princess ordering Qing Luo: "Let the chef bring up the dish of eight-treasure duck, and add another dish of pine flower candied mushrooms, by the way, and the white apricot and loquat that were sent by the palace yesterday. "

    Li Zhizhi suddenly realized that the meals in the princess mansion were rich and delicious, but it turned out that it was because of her presence. The eldest princess is not so extravagant on weekdays, and she eats very normally.

    Li Zhizhi was both moved and embarrassed, and hurriedly said: "Don't bother, I think these dishes are already very good."

    Qing Luo at the side covered his mouth and smiled lightly: "It's not troublesome, miss I don't know, didn't you say that the eight-treasure duck is delicious last time? It's just that the process is too troublesome, so our master ordered the kitchen to prepare it early, thinking that you can eat it when you come here tomorrow." The eldest princess stared lightly

    . Glancing at her, he said angrily, "As far as you can tell, go quickly." "

    Yes, slaves should be damned, I'll go and order them

    now ." When it was served, it was steaming hot and fragrant. The eldest princess personally picked up a chopstick and sent it to Li Zhizhi's bowl, and said with a smile: "What a coincidence, this dish is just prepared, so you are here, try it quickly."

    Li Zhizhi nodded obediently, and said casually: "Thank you Your Highness."

    The eldest princess just looked at her with a smile, and Qing Luo reminded her in a low voice: "Miss, you are still called Your Highness, it's time to change your mouth."

    Li Zhizhi was stunned , Only then did she realize that she blushed suddenly, looked at the princess, and met those gentle and smiling phoenix eyes, it was really strange, it was obviously not the first time she called, not to mention the previous ceremony, in Li The Cen couple also yelled so smoothly in front of them, but now they feel quite at a loss.

    The eldest princess saw it, and only comforted her in a gentle voice: "It's okay, take your time, don't rush." ​​He urged

    her to eat quickly, but Li Zhizhi just grabbed the chopsticks, blushed, and stammered "Mother, mother."

    She looked at the eldest princess shyly, her palms were sweating from nervousness, and she almost broke her chopsticks.

    "Ah," the eldest princess smiled until fine lines appeared at the end of her eyes, and said again and again: "Okay, okay, little boy, let's eat quickly, don't be hungry." She kept