Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Xiao Rule was baffled by the two people's laughter, so she lost her temper. Li Zhizhi hurriedly coaxed her: "Okay, from now on, Ah Yang will live with us at the Princess Mansion."

    Xiao Rule was happy again, Joyfully said: "I want to be sister Zhizhi's husband!"

    The eldest princess and Li Zhizhi couldn't help laughing again, the eldest princess touched Xiao Rule's head, and said: "Our Ayang is really a Live baby."

    Xiao Rule rubbed against her very affectionately, and proudly said: "Ah Yang will be the live baby of my aunt and sister."

    She has a childish temperament, and after playing around for a while, she becomes sleepy and lies on the long bed. The princess fell asleep on her lap, and the eldest princess gently brushed her hair back, revealing a smooth forehead. The girl slept peacefully, with her mouth slightly open, as if she was having a sweet dream.

    Just looking at it like this, Xiao Rule's appearance is quite beautiful, especially a pair of eyes, like the eldest princess and Xiao Yan, both have phoenix eyes, and the tails of the eyes are slightly raised, but Xiao Yan is a man, and the eyes are slightly narrow and long. Once he squinted his eyes, it was as if he was planning something, full of scheming energy.

    But A Yang's eyes are slightly round, black and white are distinct, and they look extraordinarily innocent. Even when she is asleep, her long eyelashes cast a honey-colored light shadow under the candlelight, like a small fan spread out. Wake up without worry.

    But when he thought of such a beautiful A Yang, inside was a child who would never grow up again, Li Zhizhi felt extremely sorry, and asked: "A Yang...will she be okay in the future?" She didn't say clearly, the

    long But the princess understood what she meant, and said with a smile: "Are you talking about her dementia? It's innate. Don't think that Ah Yang calls you sister Zhizhi every day, but she is already fifteen this year. She was about the same age. When she was five years old, she still couldn't speak very well. She could only call her elder brother and concubine mother. She often fell down when she was walking, and she was always covered in bruises. At that time, she could see her dementia. "     She sighed softly, and continued: "The imperial doctor said there was no other way. When Ah Yang and her mother and concubine were still there, they found many folk remedies and tried everything. They even asked the gods to ask the Buddha , reciting scriptures every day is of no use.”

    "Chanting?" Li Zhizhi suddenly remembered the string of red sandalwood beads on Xiao Yan's wrist, and said in surprise, "Then His Royal Highness..." "

    Little Wu?" The eldest princess smiled and said, "Speaking of it He was still young at that time, so he followed the imperial concubine to the Buddhist hall to worship Buddha. He was quite smart since he was a child. He was just a few years old, and he didn't know a few words, but he could memorize many complicated scriptures completely. Later, the concubine's health became ill, and during those years when she was sick, he was the only one who went to worship Buddha and chant scriptures alone, and also took care of Ayang, now that I think about it, it was hard work for him." What did the eldest princess think of, and asked Li Zhi with a

    smile Zhi: "Did he tell you not to play with A Yang before?"

    Li Zhizhi nodded and said, "I know His Highness the Crown Prince's concerns, he was afraid that I would approach A Yang intentionally and use her." "

    Because some things happened in the past . Bad thing," the eldest princess sighed: "Ah Yang is too innocent, there used to be a noble concubine to take care of her, but since the noble concubine left, only Xiao Wu was left, and Xiao Wu was only in his early ten years old at that time , I have to go to the study every day to study, how can I take care of my sister? The palace is not a good place to go. Food, supplies, and even the longevity lock that the noble concubine left for Ah Yang were secretly taken away."