Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Loei.

    This is the sixth day of Li Suwan's imprisonment in the Wisteria Garden. There are only two maids guarding her. No matter how much she begs, there are only a few words: Madam said, Miss is not allowed to leave the Wisteria Garden.

    The madam told the young lady to be obedient.

    In the past, Li Suwan thought that the Wisteria Garden was quite good. This was the largest courtyard besides the main courtyard. The things inside were carefully arranged by her, and everything was exquisite and beautiful. But when she was locked up here and could not go anywhere , she was going mad with boredom.

    What was even more uncomfortable was the beating he suffered a few days ago. Li Suwan took a look at the bronze mirror, the fingerprints on her face had faded a lot, but if she looked closer, she could still see how much Mrs. Li had done at that time. Ruthless, no mercy.

    The girl in the mirror bit her lip slightly, Li Suwan felt a bit of resentment in her heart, she didn't do anything harmful, she just said a few words with Cousin Song behind the rockery, why was mother so angry?

    She doesn't like Cousin Song, the person who likes Cousin Song is obviously that bitch Li Zhizhi!

    Thinking of Li Zhizhi, Li Suwan was filled with anger, so angry that she smashed the bronze mirror on the ground, still unable to appease, she dropped a dressing case, and a white jade concentric pendant rolled out of it, and the blue ribbon fell on her. At her feet, it was given to her by Song Lingyun.

    Li Suwan didn't even bother to pick it up, she just thought indignantly, why did that bitch take all the good things? ! Everyone helps her, elder brother, father, the eldest princess...

    Even mother doesn't care about her now, it's the first time she has been beaten by mother when she grows up, the more Li Suwan thinks about it, the more uncomfortable she is, crying on the dressing table stand up.

    It wasn't until the door was knocked that Li Suwan wiped away her tears and called out: "Come in!"

    A maid came in, it was by Mrs. Li's side, Li Suwan's eyes lit up, she stood up quickly, full of surprises Authentic: "Is mother willing to let me go out?"

    "Yes."

    Before she was happy, the maid gave another serious look and said: "Madam asked Miss to clean up quickly, she will take you out for a while."

    ...

    A carriage drove out from Li Mansion, passed through Zhuque Street, passed through the East Market, and left the city gate, all the way to the west. On the carriage, Li Suwan put down the curtain of the carriage and asked with some anxiety: "Mother, where are we going?" Where are you going?"

    Madam Li closed her eyes, as if she was resting her mind, and said, "Go burn incense."

    "Burn incense?"

    Madam Li opened her eyes, looked at her daughter, her expression softened a little, and said, "Recently, I have been I feel very uncomfortable, I don’t know if it’s a violation of Tai Sui, mother will take you to the Taoist temple to have a look, can you ask the Taoist priest to write a talisman to help resolve one or two.”

    Seeing that her expression was the same as before, Li Suwan was no longer the rage of that day, apparently her anger had subsided, she couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief, and said with a smile: "Mother is right."

    She sat next to Mrs. Li affectionately, flatteringly said: "Mother, I already know I was wrong these days, my cousin and I really have nothing to do, he was the one who lured me to go to the foot of the rockery that day, and said that he had something to tell me, so I went No, I really didn’t do it voluntarily, I swear to you, from now on, I will never say a word to him again!”