Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    There were so many guests today that Madam Li's face was sour from laughter. The eldest princess and her party had just arrived late, Madam Li immediately beamed with joy, and hurriedly greeted her with a smile all over her face.

    Qingluo raised the curtain of the sedan chair, and the eldest princess was sitting in it. She was also dressed in a grand manner today, obviously she attached great importance to this ceremony, which made Madam Li feel radiant and even more happy.

    The eldest princess' eyes fell on Li Zhizhi behind her, and her expression eased a lot. She smiled and said: "Go ahead and prepare, don't miss the hour." Everyone respectfully welcomed the eldest princess and her party into the mansion, and she

    led There are quite a lot of servants, all of them are mothers and maidservants, there are thirty or forty of them, it seems that there are more servants than the whole Li Mansion, Li Cen was a little puzzled, and asked Mrs. Li in a low voice: "Princess Why did you bring so many people?"

    Mrs. Li was overjoyed, but she didn't take it seriously, and said, "I think Her Royal Highness attaches importance to it, isn't this a good thing?"

    Then she called out to Li Suwan again, and hurriedly followed Going up, Li Suwan held the handkerchief, and when passing by Li Zhizhi, she deliberately stopped for a moment, showed her a smug smile, snorted softly, rubbed her shoulders, and walked away proudly.

    Jiji's place is arranged in the garden of Li Mansion, there is a door with hanging flowers in the middle, further inside, it is the inner house, the nuns sent by the Princess Mansion yesterday are already waiting, they don't even need Madam Li to lead the way, they surrounded the elders The princess went inward, and as a result, there were more and more people.

    Li Zhizhi walked behind, listening to Mrs. Li giving Li Suwan an order, asking her to remember today's etiquette, to behave calmly and gracefully, and there must be no disrespect in the slightest.

    With a smile on her face, she taught earnestly, just like any good mother who loves her daughter in this world.

    At this moment, Qing Luo came over suddenly, and smiled at Li Zhizhi: "Your Highness, please go over, girl, come quickly with your servants." Li Zhizhi was slightly startled,

    Mrs. Li and Li Suwan in front also heard it, They looked over one after another, Madam Li hurriedly asked enthusiastically: "May I ask when the princess will summon Wan'er?"

    After hearing this, Qing Luo showed a delicate smile, and said: "I don't know, if Her Royal Highness calls, the servant will come and tell you."

    Then he nodded slightly to her, and took Li Zhizhi away, leaving only Madam Li's mother and daughter stood in the same place, Li Suwan hesitated and said: "Mother...shall I just wait?"

    Madam Li came back to her senses and urged: "You just wait for the princess to summon you."

    But I don't know Why, thinking of the smile on the maid's face just now, she felt vague uneasiness in her heart, as if something bad was about to happen, but soon, she felt that she was worrying too much.

    At this moment, a servant rushed over in a hurry, out of breath, and stammered to her: "Husband, madam, that..." "

    What are you doing in such a hurry? Don’t you know there are many distinguished guests today?” Mrs. Li interrupted him very displeasedly, looked around, and seeing no one noticed, she asked, “What happened?” The servant quickly

    answered Said: "It's His Royal Highness, and His Royal Highness has brought the Seventh Princess here."

    Madam Li was stunned for a moment, then she was ecstatic, her eyes lit up, and she muttered to herself: "God, what is it today?" Day!"