Chapter 42

Chapter Forty-Two

In the Su family village, when they learned that the person who came was the seventh princess, the sisters of the Su family were a little more careful in what they said, but soon, they found that the seventh princess was as demented as the rumors said, and her temperament was as innocent as a child. Tong, there is no airs of a princess, but he listens to Li Zhizhi the most, even sitting next to each other, the two are very affectionate.

The sisters of the Su family gradually relaxed, but they didn't feel contemptuous towards Xiao Rule because of this. On the contrary, they all liked her a lot, and they even asked people to present various pastries and fruits for her to choose among them.

Every time Xiao Rule tasted a delicious food, she would give a piece to Li Zhizhi. She felt that today's visit was really not in vain.

While talking and laughing with Su Tangyu and the others, Li Zhizhi quietly observed Song Lingyun next to him. He had to say that this person's appearance was indeed very good, and his manners were gentle and polite. There was nothing wrong with him. When he came, he even brought presents to every young lady of the Su family, including hairpin bracelets, pearl earrings, all kinds, and what he gave to Su Tangyu was a piece of white jade pendant, which has its own meaning. It is not necessary to say.

Amidst the jokes and teasing of the sisters in the Su Mansion, Su Tangyu's delicate face blushed, she took the jade pendant shyly, and bowed her head to thank Song Lingyun softly.

Song Lingyun only smiled and said: "The first time I saw this piece of jade, I thought it matched Ah Yu very well, it was pure and flawless.

" But obstructing Su Tangyu's face, he forced himself to bear it, and out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of another person who was also uncomfortable, and it was Jiang Ziyu.

She lowered her head slightly, clutching a hairpin tightly in her hand, which was just given by Song Lingyun, her eyes were heavy, she didn't know what she was thinking, Li Zhizhi looked at it, and there was a bit of thoughtfulness on her face color.

At this moment, Song Lingyun suddenly called her name, and said with an apologetic smile: "I'm sorry, I didn't know that my cousin would come today, I didn't prepare a gift for you, and I hope my cousin will not blame you." Li Zhizhi's eyes

rolled , observing Jiang Ziyu calmly, but with a playful smile on his face, he deliberately said: "How dare you blame my cousin? Cousin will make up for it next time."

Song Lingyun smiled and said: "Sure, sure, what kind does my cousin like?"

Li Zhizhi smiled and said: "You don't need to spend too much money on cousin, a hairpin is fine."

Song Lingyun readily agreed, then For a moment, Li Zhizhi clearly saw that Jiang Ziyu's expression was even more ugly, she was holding the hairpin tightly, as if she was about to break it.

This made Li Zhizhi feel more and more that the guess in his heart was true, either, this Jiang Ziyu was really narrow-minded and too jealous, even when others gave her something, she would rush to her, or, she just had other thoughts about Song Lingyun.

Thinking about it again, Jiang Ziyu got close to Li Suwan inexplicably in her previous life, and Li Suwan had an affair with Song Lingyun, and Su Tangyu ended up in such a miserable end... Li Zhizhi felt more and more that there was a big problem in it,

but Su Tangyu himself has no sense of crisis. He treats Jiang Ziyu like his own sister on weekdays, but if she is useful, Jiang Ziyu must be indispensable. Even the two of them dress very similarly, so they have no defense against her at all. ...