Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The eldest princess leaned against the window and watched the excitement for a long time, while continuing to chat with Xiao Yan, she said: "Speaking of which, when I entered the palace today, the emperor actually mentioned Zhi Zhi." "Huh?" Xiao Yan immediately looked back

    , Looking at her, he said: "What did he say?" The

    eldest princess looked thoughtful, and replied: "I didn't say anything, I just listened to what he said, it seems that I want to see Zhizhi. It’s only been a few days since the hairpin was on Zhizhi, and somehow it got to his ears.”

    “What did he do when he saw Zhizhi?” Xiao Yan frowned, and said in a serious tone, “But as long as he wants to know, of course. There are ways."

    He paused, and then asked: "Auntie has already agreed?"

    The eldest princess raised her eyebrows slightly, and said: "Otherwise, what else can I do? He is the emperor, and there are still people who dare to disobey his will in the whole world." Can’t you?”

    Hearing this, Xiao Yan stopped talking, tapped lightly on the handrail of the wheelbarrow with his slender fingertips, and the eldest princess said again: “I intend to let you and Zhizhi enter the palace to face the saint.” “

    I " Xiao Yan stopped, and said with some surprise: "Auntie, won't you take her there in person?" "Of

    course I will," the eldest princess changed the subject and asked, "Xiao Wu, how long have you not seen her?" Holy?"

    Xiao Yan: ...

    The eldest princess sighed, and said: "You are the prince, and even his son. Although the family relationship of the Tian family is weak, you have never reached this point. Ever since you injured your leg , even the greetings were omitted, and now there are a lot of gossip in secret, and it is getting more and more outrageous, don't you care at all?"

    Hearing this, Xiao Yan just slightly raised the corners of his lips and smiled For a moment, the eldest princess frowned, and said angrily: "You can still laugh?"

    Xiao Yan asked back: "Auntie, isn't this ridiculous? A son has to think hard when he sees his father."

    The eldest princess was silent, and Xiao Yan cast his eyes downstairs. The crowd was bustling with excitement, and he said in a calm tone: "What the emperor wants is not a hardworking prince. Aren't the elder brother and the second emperor not good enough? Brave and resourceful, a man with great intelligence, yet he ended up like that, and now the grass on his grave is three feet high, Auntie, what he wants is a trash who keeps his own place and will never threaten the throne." Speaking of this, he went

    on Laughing, the phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and said indifferently: "Maybe my two legs were broken and fell right into his arms." The

    eldest princess was speechless for a while, and then sighed after a while: "Why is this so? ?”

    Her elder brother, the Ninth Five-Year Lord, held the power of the world in his hand. It used to be fine, but now I don’t know if it’s because of getting older, and his suspicion is getting heavier. I heard that when he went to bed at night, there was a treasure hidden under his pillow. Dao and Dagger never stayed in the concubine's womb. No matter where he went, he was accompanied by guards, not far away from ten steps away.

    He was even more cruel to his sons. At the beginning, because he suspected that the eldest prince was planning to rebel, he deposed him and gave him poisoned wine. Later, he listened to the advice of the officials and made the second prince the crown prince. Unexpectedly, it took only half a year. The Ministry of Criminal Justice found out that the eldest prince had died unjustly, and Emperor Jingming suspected that the second prince had framed him.     Just at that time, the second prince celebrated his birthday and held a family banquet in the prince's mansion, and some officials entered the mansion privately to congratulate him. The princess felt that it was very inappropriate, and went to the palace several times to persuade him, but it was a pity that he still couldn't win back Emperor Jingming's heart. It wasn't until the second prince couldn't bear the suspicion that he hanged himself to prove his innocence by death, and Emperor Jingming regretted it.     The most absurd thing is the third prince. He just accidentally said a few wrong words, which caused the emperor to be furious and furious. The third prince has always been cowardly and frightened day and night. Entering the palace to beg Emperor Jingming, weeping bitterly, saying that he was incompetent and dull, unable to take on the heavy responsibility of the crown prince, and that in this life, he only wanted to have no worries about food and clothing.     Emperor Jingming said coldly, since this is the case, the imperial mausoleum still lacks a mausoleum guard who can live comfortably, and then demoted him to a common man and sent him to Zibei to guard the imperial mausoleum.