Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty Six

    It could be seen that Zhao Shan'er was very angry, Li Zhizhi pretended not to know, and continued: "I thought it was a bit strange at the time, if Sister Zhao wanted to send me flowers, why didn't she send them herself, but asked her to hand them over?" "I'm

    afraid There is some misunderstanding in it," Li Zhizhi said sincerely: "So I still want to remind my sister." The more Zhao Shaner thought about it, the more frightened she became,

    if Li Zhizhi had believed Li Suwan's words at that time, and said that the flower was her at the Spring Festival banquet Zhao Shan'er gave it to him, so wouldn't that point the finger at him?

    Thinking of Li Suwan crying so miserably today, and comforting her in every possible way, even giving her a lesson for her, and even giving her something, Zhao Shan'er felt that her good intentions had been fed to the dogs!

    She was fooled by Li Suwan!

    Thinking of this, the fire in Zhao Shan'er's heart burned instantly, and she wished she could find Li Suwan immediately, and give her two slaps!

    Li Zhizhi hesitated and said: "That flower should not be sister Zhao..."

    Zhao Shan'er didn't even think about it, so she flatly denied it: "Of course it's not me!"

    She didn't feel guilty at all, Li Zhizhi sneered inwardly, As if he was relieved, he said with a smile, "I'm just saying, Sister Zhao is beautiful and kind, how could she do such a disrespectful thing? It must have been done by someone else." "But who did it?

    " What about it?" Li Zhizhi frowned slightly, and said to himself: "It's strange to say, it's Qionglin Garden, the Royal Garden, since the flowers were planted by the pure concubine, it's natural that the palace guards are careful. How could it happen that I was negligent at that time?"     Zhao Shan'er also had this doubt at the time, let alone in the palace, even in her own house, the flowers she planted were all guarded by someone specially assigned to prevent them from being damaged, but It is extremely strange that such a flaw would appear in the imperial garden.     Zhao Shan'er was thinking about it, but Li Zhizhi guessed in a low voice: "Maybe someone deliberately transferred the guards from the palace, so that they could be framed for you."

    Hearing this, Zhao Shan'er just shook her head, feeling that she had no knowledge, but she still explained: "How could it be so easy to get rid of? They are people in the palace, not ordinary servants, do you think anyone can order them to move? "

    Li Zhizhi tilted his head, and said casually: "If that person has a high status, will the palace people listen to her?"

    Zhao Shan'er still felt that it was impossible, and said: "Even so, who can guarantee that the day of the Spring Festival banquet , we will definitely go to the Small Buddha Hall?"

    "Yes," Li Zhizhi's bright eyes turned suddenly, and he asked with a puzzled look: "Is the Small Buddha Hall very far away? Sister Zhao, why do you go there to see flowers? Huh?"

    Hearing this, Zhao Shan'er was startled, her eyebrows frowned slightly, she suddenly remembered that it was originally Xiao Man's idea to go to the Small Buddha Hall to look at the flowers, and it was Xiao Man's own words to praise the flowers for being beautiful and matching her very well. Xiao Mangui is the head of the county, even if her father is dead and the Prince Cheng's mansion is in decline, she is still the real niece of today's emperor, a firm relative of the emperor, and the palace people will kowtow and salute when they see her, who dare not listen to her send away?     Thinking about it this way, the bits and pieces hidden in the memory, all the details were gradually pieced together, pointing to a direction that Zhao Shan'er had never imagined, she suddenly felt creepy and her limbs felt cold.     Seeing the solemn look in Zhao Shan'er's eyes, Li Zhizhi knew that her goal had been achieved, she pretended not to notice, and called softly: "Sister Zhao?     " Said: "Are you okay?"     Zhao Shan'er barely suppressed the ups and downs of her mind, tried her best to keep calm, and said: "It's okay." "     That's good," Li Zhizhi frowned and smiled lightly, "It's getting late, I should go home, see you again, Sister Zhao."     At this moment, Zhao Shan'er was so upset that she didn't even bother to say hello, she just nodded sloppily, turned around and left, and soon, Li Zhizhi was the only one left in the garden. Looking up at the sky, half of it is a clean and clear glazed blue, and the other half is a deep red and light pink cloud, which is extremely gorgeous, like a fairy's skirt, spread out wantonly.