Chapter 28

Chapter Twenty Eight

    Li Suwan recuperated in the mansion, did not go to Mingyuan, and those discussions gradually decreased. The relationship between Zhao Shan'er and Xiao Man did not seem to have changed much, but according to Li Zhizhi's observation, the relationship between the two was obviously not as good as before. Being close, it is conceivable that Zhao Shan'er is probably already wary of this friend, but it is not to the point of tearing her face.

    Zhao Shan'er dared to slap Li Suwan only because this soft persimmon was easier to pinch. Li Zhizhi was not in a hurry. Those who bullied her in the previous life counted as one, and none of them could escape.

    "Today I'm going to Shansetang to learn painting," Su Tangyu reminded Li Zhizhi: "I asked you to bring the three green dyes yesterday, do you remember?"

    Li Zhizhi took out a small white porcelain box the size of a palm, He signaled: "Bring it."

    "That's good," Su Tangyu picked up the book bag, and said with a smile: "Mr. Zhou usually has a good temper. If he really wants to paint, he can be serious. Wu lectures are not as fierce as him. As soon as the words

    fell, there was a crisp sound, something fell to the ground, which attracted everyone to look, but they saw that it was Zhao Shan'er and Xiao Man, who had knocked over a round box with a painted peony pattern on the ground. The best cyan dye was sprinkled everywhere, staining Xiao Man's crimson skirt, the blue and red mixed together, it was too horrible to look at.

    Xiao Man turned cold, stared at Zhao Shan'er with a frown, and said angrily, "What's going on with you lately?"

    Zhao Shan'er didn't look at her, and said, "The plant my brother gave me Wei Zi is dead, and I have been in a bad mood for the past two days."

    Hearing this, Xiao Man said coldly: "The gardener is not good at skills, you can punish him, he has already been sent to your house, you are the one who wants to kill or cut up Forget it, what kind of evil fire did you throw at me?"

    "Or..." She suddenly glanced at Li Zhizhi, and said to Zhao Shan'er, "What kind of tongue is someone talking to you?"

    Li Zhizhi talked to her calmly. They looked at each other, and after a while, they slightly frowned, smiled slightly, and said to Su Tang, "Let's go."

    Out of Mingde Hall, walk along the veranda, pass through a garden, and then to the north is Shanse Hall. Li Zhizhi, Su Tangyu, and Jiang Ziyu were chatting while walking, and Jiang Ziyu suddenly remembered something and was quite interested He asked Li Zhizhi calmly, "Speaking of which, how is Li Suwan doing now? When will she return to the Ming Garden?"

    Su Tangyu gave her a hand and shook his head slightly with disapproval, but Jiang Ziyu didn't think so. She said carelessly, "It's not that I slapped her, nor was it my writing, she is usually so mean and tricky, but now she is unlucky, I don't know how many people are waiting to see her jokes, you still don't allow me to gloat? Su Tangyu said helplessly: "After all, she is Zhizhi     's     cousin. How can

    you call her Zhizhi?" Tang Yu was silent, so she could only look at Li Zhizhi apologetically, just as Li Zhizhi was about to say something, she suddenly heard a rather familiar voice calling her name: "Sister, sister Zhizhi!     " Startled, there was only one person who would call her that.     Jiang Ziyu pouted at her, motioned her to look aside, and said, "Someone is calling you."     Li Zhizhi looked around after hearing the sound, and saw a girl in a snow-blue dress not far away under the pillar of the porch not far away. Li Zhizhi waved to her excitedly: "Sister Zhizhi!"     It was Ah Yang, with an innocent and happy smile on her face, as bright as the morning sun, easily touching people's hearts, Li Zhizhi wanted to smile subconsciously, but Soon, she remembered what Xiao Yan said that day, she held back again, restrained her expression, turned her head and whispered to Su Tangyu, "Let's go." Su Tangyu said in surprise, "You don't want to go     . ——"     Li Zhizhi interrupted her with a smile: "If you don't leave, it will be too late. Didn't you say that Mr. Zhou is very strict?" The     three of them went to Shansetang, leaving Xiao Rule behind, Along the way, Li Zhizhi was silent and didn't have much interest in talking. Su Tangyu saw it, and thoughtfully didn't ask any more questions, but that Jiang Ziyu was really noisy, and asked all kinds of things: "Is that the Seventh Princess just now?"