Chapter 36

Chapter Thirty-Six

    It didn't take long for the news to reach Li Suwan's ears. She immediately went dark and nearly fell down. She paled and grabbed Mrs. Li's sleeve, not daring to say: "Mother, I want, I want my daughter to give to that Li Zhizhi." Be a slave?"

    Madam Li also felt a little distressed, and said: "That Taoist said so."

    "Is there no other way?!" Li Suwan screamed, she couldn't imagine that she would be in Li Zhi He leaned down in front of Zhi and looked very excited, "That Taoist priest must be talking nonsense! Mother, didn't you say that I was born with a phoenix life? She should be my slave!" Madam Li frowned

    . He said: "Do you think mother is willing? But your father insists on believing in that Taoist priest, what can I do? What if he really wants to send you back?" Hearing this, Li Suwan suddenly stopped, and     finally After calming down, Mrs. Li put her arms around her and comforted her: "But don't be afraid, this is just a stopgap measure. You are still a beautiful Miss Li Mansion outside. As for inside the mansion, no one dares to say anything, mother." After giving an order, anyone who dares to chew their tongues will have their tongues pulled out and sold."     Li Suwan still felt wronged, sobbed and cried, and said with tears, "What about the future? My daughter will be like this for the rest of her life. Are you ready?"     Mrs. Li coaxed again: "Silly boy, you are really on the edge of your head, but don't forget that you will be getting the hairpin in a few days, Mother has invited His Royal Highness the Princess to put the hairpin on for you, and she will preside over the hairpin ceremony herself. What a shame is this?"     When Li Suwan heard this, she stopped crying, Madam Li wiped her tears with a handkerchief, and said angrily: "You recognized the eldest princess as a foster mother, and your status will be elevated in the future. After a long festival, Li Zhizhi is not worthy to carry your shoes, and after two years, Mother will arrange a good marriage for you, if you really marry into the Tian family, then you will be a real Phoenix."     Li Suwan was moved by these words, her red eyes were full of joy, Madam Li patted her hand lightly, and said: "My son is the real Luanfeng, although your father is stupid, but we still have to Relying on his big tree, the stepmother can only rely on you and Xingzhi in the future, you must hold your breath and endure hardships in order to be a master."

    Li Suwan was deeply moved, and nodded vigorously: "Yes! My daughter understands."

    ...

    Shu Yuezhai.

    The moonlight is like a wash, the clear and bright moonlight is scattered all over the place, the window sash is half open, gardenias are blooming under the wall, and the faint fragrance is brought in by the night wind. Li Zhizhi is sitting by the couch, holding a needle and thread in his hand. Do embroidery.

    Haitang came in with a wooden basin in her hand, and Yulan hurriedly directed: "Put it down, put it over there." Haitang didn't understand

    , so she said, "What's the matter? This servant wants to wash the young lady's feet."

    Yulan said with a smile: "There will be someone I'll work for you, just wait and see."

    "A newcomer is here in our yard?" Haitang said stupidly, "I haven't heard of it." Yulan covered her mouth

    with a smile and said, "It's a newcomer, you've seen him before. It’s over.”

    Just as Monk Haitang Zhang Er was puzzled, she heard slight footsteps outside, walking a few steps, stopping, hesitating, dawdling, making people want to urge her.

    This is the new maid? It's really too ignorant of the rules, Haitang thought to herself, she simply walked over and opened the door, leaned over to look outside, just in time to see the face of the person coming, she was surprised: "Miss Wan'er?" Li Suwan     was Standing by the door, as if in a daze, Haitang's cry startled her, she came back to her senses, then gave her a hard look, and said: "What are you shouting?"     Haitang hurriedly fell silent, worried Looking at her anxiously, at this moment, her shoulder was lightly patted, Haitang turned her head to look, but it was Li Zhizhi who came out, she hurriedly called: "Miss, Miss Wan'er is here."     "I know," Li Zhizhi smiled, and said with bright eyes, "I've been waiting for my sister for a long time, and I thought she wouldn't be here tonight."     Li Suwan stared at her bitterly, but Li Zhizhi seemed like Before he realized it, he had no choice but to look at the other party all the time, and said in surprise: "Did sister come alone? I thought you would bring some helpers, after all..."

    She tilted her head, her eyebrows and eyes were slightly curved like a crescent moon, the corners of her lips were raised, and she said in a soft voice: "Sister, does she know how to serve others?" Haitang finally came to her senses at this moment, and gave a soft ah

    , her eyes widened in surprise, He looked at Li Suwan in disbelief, and then at Li Zhizhi, a little suspicious that he had misheard.

    Naturally, it is impossible for Li Suwan to bring people over tonight, and let those servants who usually serve her watch her serve Li Zhizhi, it would be better to just kill her!     But at this time, there were two other maids staring at her curiously, as if they were watching a good show. Li Suwan only felt extremely embarrassed, her delicate face turned blue and white, and angrily scolded: "Go away!" Get out!"     Haitang shrank her neck, and said softly: "Miss, mother-in-law said to let the kitchen make sweet soup for you, servant girl to go and have a look."     Yulan wanted to stay and watch the show, but she didn't like Li Zhizhi. Li Zhizhi wasn't worried about anything else, but Yulan and Haitang were servants after all, if it made Li Suwan angry and held a grudge, she would find trouble with them another day. alright.     When only the two of them were left, Li Zhizhi turned sideways and smiled at Li Suwan: "Sister Wan'er, please."     If Li Suwan didn't know how bad her nature is, she would have thought she was a well-behaved and sensible sister , She looked at the open door, bit her lower lip hard, and stepped into the room.     Shuyue Zhai is very small, and the room is quite cramped. There is nothing she wants, except for a white porcelain slim-necked beauty vase on the table, with a few gardenias in it. They couldn't be compared, Li Suwan finally felt some comfort in her heart.     Li Zhizhi sat down on the side of the couch, looked at her, and urged with a smile: "What are you waiting for? Sister Wan'er, you should work."     Li Suwan turned her head, full of reluctance and anger Said: "What do you want me to do?"     Li Zhizhi raised his eyebrows slightly, and after pretending to think about it, he said: "I'm going to bed, please trouble my sister to wash my feet."

    Li Suwan's face turned green all of a sudden, and she couldn't believe it: "You want me to wash your feet? Li Zhizhi, don't go too far!

    " Would it be too much? Don’t sister Wan’er wash her feet before going to bed every day?”

    Of course Li Suwan had to wash her feet, not only that, but when she washed her feet, she had to be served by two maidservants, one rubbing her feet and the other beating her legs. She never expected that Li Zhizhi would let her do such a humiliating thing. She thought that at most she would help her change clothes or comb her hair. Never dare to be so proud again.

    But now she was asked to wash her feet, how could Li Suwan agree? She blushed with anger, and said angrily: "Impossible! I'm going to tell my father and mother that you are deliberately making things difficult for me!"

    As she spoke, she turned to leave, but Li Zhizhi was not in a hurry at all, just smiling Authentic: "Sister Wan'er, you should think about it. If you dare to step out of this door today, don't think that His Royal Highness the Princess will put a hairpin on you." This sentence seemed to hit     Li Suwan's Achilles heel . , she stopped abruptly, turned around and looked at Li Zhizhi in surprise, leaning on the side of the couch, and said with a smile: "My sister doesn't know yet, right? The reason why the eldest princess agreed to put the hairpin on you is because of me. In face."     "Impossible!" Li Suwan showed shock, shook his head and said, "Mother said she asked the eldest princess to agree, what does it have to do with you?"     Li Zhizhi said: "If you If you don't believe me, why don't you go and ask your good mother? See how she will respond to you."     Li Suwan suddenly remembered that Mrs. Li's attitude towards Li Zhizhi had changed a lot in the past few days, she was skeptical, and said: "I'm going to ask my mother."     Li Zhizhi propped his chin on one hand, his brows and eyes were slightly curved when he smiled, and dimples appeared on his cheeks, and he said, "Sister, don't you understand? I told you, if you step out of this door today, put on the hairpin This matter will be ruined."     She said, frowning her brows pretending to be distressed, and said, "I don't want to do this to my sister, but—"     Li Suwan was so angry that her hands were shaking, she said angrily: "Li Zhizhi, you are making things difficult for me on purpose!"

    "You just know?" Li Zhizhi suddenly burst into laughter, her eyebrows and eyes were bright, her color was like spring flowers, although she was sitting, her posture was relaxed and comfortable, revealing a kind of contempt that was almost looking down, and said lightly: "How can you call it embarrassing?" What? Sister, I’m humiliating you.” The author has     something

    to say: