Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    On one side of the small Buddhist hall, there are several artificial hills, hidden among the purple bamboo bushes, a few girls are visiting, it is Li Suwan, Zhao Shan'er and others.

    Zhao Shan'er was holding a mirror inlaid with water chestnut flowers and glass inlaid with silver, and was looking at it to herself. There was a dark blue flower pinned in her bun, which was very beautiful.

    Li Suwan was still praising: "This flower matches sister Zhao just right."

    Xiao Man was watching from the side, smiling meaningfully, Zhao Shan'er didn't notice, she was very satisfied with her new hair accessory, at this moment, she The personal maid hurried over and said in a low voice: "Miss, something is wrong."

    Zhao Shan'er was still immersed in her beauty, and said casually, "What's wrong?"

    The maid leaned over and whispered in her ear After a few words, the expression on Zhao Shan'er's face gradually froze, and turned into panic. Xiao Man glanced at the maidservant, and a bit of boredom flashed in her eyes. Only Li Suwan didn't notice it, and continued to ask: "Zhao Sister, what happened?"

    Zhao Shan'er didn't care about answering, quickly took the flower from her hair, and said with an ugly face: "How could this flower be planted by the pure concubine?!"

    She almost cursed out, annoyed Said: "Why is no one watching?"

    If someone was watching, how could she pick the flowers by hand?

    There was an imperceptible sneer in Xiao Man's eyes, which was fleeting, and soon, she changed into an expression of sympathy, frowned and said: "Why did the pure concubine plant the flowers here?" "How do I know?

    " ..." Zhao Shan'er was so regretful that her intestines were turning green, she panicked and said, "The spring outing is about to start, man, what should I do now?" Looking at her bewildered look, Xiao

    Man finally had something in her heart Happy, but without showing anything on his face, he comforted: "Don't worry, let's think of a way."

    Zhao Shan'er grabbed her sleeve and urged anxiously: "Then think about it quickly!"

    Xiao Man patted her lightly With the back of his hand, he said slowly: "Let me think about it."

    Zhao Shan'er was very anxious, looked at the flower in her hand, gritted her teeth, and threw it into the grass, saying: "Forget it, anyway, there is no one else here, and no one knows that we picked it." Stupid, you are

    alone Picking it up, Xiao Man's eyes flashed with contempt, but he said worriedly: "But there is one person who knows." "

    Who?"

    Li Suwan also reacted, reminding softly: "It's Li Zhizhi, Sister Zhao, she knows Let's come to the Small Buddha Hall to see flowers, if the incident happens, she will definitely tell it..."

    Zhao Shan'er's face suddenly became more ugly, and she said at a loss: "Then what should I do?"

    Xiao Man suddenly said quietly: " It's not impossible."

    "Tell me!"

    Xiao Man leaned over and picked up the flower, blew the dust off it, and then gently pinned it in Li Suwan's bun, smiling Said: "Look, it's not you who picked the flower now."

    Zhao Shan'er's eyes lit up suddenly, but on the contrary, Li Suwan's face quickly faded and became pale, she subconsciously wanted to pick the flower When she got down, she was grabbed by Zhao Shan'er, and said: "Wan'er, didn't you always want us to take care of you? Now you should take care of your sister too." "