Chapter 49

Chapter Forty-Nine

    Li Suwan thought that the clothes were prepared by the Eldest Princess for her wedding ceremony. After all, the Eldest Princess wanted to wear hairpins for her, and she was overjoyed. She also told Mrs. Li about it, but Mrs. Li was not as naive as she was. I just wondered: "Since the clothes are prepared for you, why didn't you ask you to try them on?"

    Li Suwan then guessed: "Before this, Her Royal Highness has never seen me before, thinking about it, I think Li Zhizhi and my figure are different. It looks similar, so let her try it first?"

    Madam Li looked at her inexplicably, and said: "You are such a silly girl, I am afraid that Li Zhizhi was not deceived, how can there be clothes that do not need to be tailored? Can you do it casually?"

    Li Suwan was taken aback for a moment, she naturally felt something strange in it, but she really liked that suit, and when she heard that it was made for herself, she was ecstatic immediately, and He deliberately ignored those oddities, and now that Mrs. Li poured cold water on him, he was disappointed and ashamed, and when he thought of Li Zhizhi's expression at that time, he was like a cat playing with a mouse, as if he was teasing himself.

    Li Suwan was aggrieved and said: "Mother, she is too much!"

    Mrs. Li frowned, and said: "She is liked by the eldest princess, so naturally it is different now, you just have to bear with it, just ignore her."

    Li Suwan is still unwilling: "Isn't my daughter patient enough? I listen to her orders every day and do the rough work that the servants do, and now I have to be teased by her. My daughter can't stand it!" Madam Li said annoyedly

    : "You can't even bear this anger, what's the use of you?!"

    Her tone was harsh, Li Suwan was startled, and looked at her anxiously, Mrs. Li was not going well today, and now she is moving Angrily, he said: "As long as you are more competitive than her, now it's her turn to bully you? If you are fooled with a few casual words, you will believe it. How come you only have a beautiful air, but not a brain?" Li

    Suwan Up to now, I have never seen her scolding herself in such a harsh tone. She was panicked and scared for a while, with tears in her eyes, and she didn't dare to make a sound.

    Mrs. Li scolded, seeing her like this, she couldn't help but feel distressed, and also hated iron for being weak, and said: "In the future, you should use your brain more when you encounter problems, don't listen to the wind is rain, you have such a temper, she will not bully you Who are you bullying?"

    Li Suwan nodded quickly: "My daughter understands."

    She was still obedient and obedient, but Mrs. Li didn't feel at ease in her heart. Her daughter was spoiled since she was a child, and she didn't eat a little bit of it. Suffering, to put it nicely, is pure ignorance, or to put it badly, it is lack of brains.

    There is really no resemblance to her when she was young. Madam Li ranked second, her parents favored the younger ones, and any good fragrances were used by her younger sister, so Madam Li knew how to fight since she was a child. There is a way to get what she wants, but her daughter didn't learn half of her, she just kept crying and complaining.

    Li Suwan was reprimanded, and left with aggrieved tears, but Mrs. Li was worried all night. When Li Cen came back at night, she mentioned this matter to him, saying that Li Suwan only They all went to Shuyuezhai to work, and it has been so long, so the disaster should be resolved, right?

    But Li Cen did not agree, and said solemnly: "This is a reminder from an expert. It is said that karma recurs. As long as she is the first lady of the Li Mansion, she must follow the will of the heavens. This matter is related to the future of my Li Manor." Luck, you have to be on the safe side."