He asked in a strange way: If it is Su Er's painting or gold, which one do you like more?

    Ordinary people have to hesitate more or less when encountering this kind of problem, even if they really like the latter, they will not show it. Only Li Zhizhi, she immediately said without hesitation: Gold.

    She was so frank... I don't know how to describe it.

    Xiao Yan couldn't help laughing, Pei Yanchuan thought he had said something wrong, he was a little baffled, and asked inexplicably, "Your Highness, what are you laughing at?" Only then did

    Xiao Yan come back to his senses, he looked at the other party, Suddenly asked: "Why do you like Li Zhizhi?"

    Pei Yanchuan scratched his nose and said with a smile: "Didn't I tell you last time? When I saw her at the spring outing, I accidentally shook the tree and the flowers fell She didn't get angry when she was sprinkled all over her body, she thought she was pretty at that time..."

    After hearing this, Xiao Yan suddenly felt some indescribable feelings, thinking that if you take a look at her and think she is pretty, you will fall in love with her up? Maybe she was scolding you in her heart for being reckless.     What Pei Yanchuan was still talking about was nothing more than what he thought Li Zhizhi was so good-looking, and how gentle his personality was. Xiao Yan didn't listen at all, and asked abruptly, "Do you know what she likes?" "Ah?" Pei Yanchuan was stunned     . After a while, he shook his head honestly and said: "I don't know, I haven't spoken to her a few words, how do I know what she likes?"     Xiao Yan felt a little inexplicable superiority in his heart, he thought, probably not only Pei Yanchuan, but also That Lin Xuqiu, Su Qingshang, they don't know, Li Zhizhi is just a common man who likes gold and power.     Even if Su Qingshang's paintings are beautiful and interesting, so what?     ...     Princess Mansion.     Li Zhizhi was watching the eldest princess making tea when a maid came in suddenly, holding a box in her hand, and said respectfully: "Your Highness, miss, someone from the Prince's residence has brought something." The eldest princess was holding a tea     mill Grinding the tea leaves carefully, he asked after hearing the words, "What is it?"

    The box was not big, with peonies and cloud patterns carved on it. Li Zhizhi opened it, and gave a slight sigh. The eldest princess looked over and said in surprise, "Nine Links? Why did Xiao Wu suddenly send this?

    " Said that it was made of gold and was golden in the sun. The eldest princess

    asked the maid: "What else did the person who sent it say?" I just made an extra pair of toys, and it’s useless to keep them, so I’ll give them to Miss.”

    Li Zhizhi’s expression was startled, but the eldest princess laughed, and said to her: “Xiao Wu is taking you. Be A Yang's coaxer."

    Li Zhizhi picked up the pair of nine chain rings, and started with a heavy hand, golden sunlight fell on it, countless light spots danced, very beautiful.

    She couldn't help but feel a little puzzled in her heart. She heard from Xiao Rule before that her brother Zeng asked her to play a nine-series ring for her, but Li Zhizhi had seen her nine-series ring, which was obviously silver. What happened to the Nine Chains?

    ...

    "Brother!"

    Xiao Yan was sitting under the window reading a book, the black cat lay on his lap, sleeping like a puddle of pancakes, Xiao Rule ran in from the outside, and said unhappily: "My Nine Chains It's gone."

    Xiao Yan didn't lift his eyelids, and said: "If you don't see it, it's gone,

    look for it yourself." Xiao Rule stretched out his hand to cover his book, not allowing him to read it, and said, "Where's the more beautiful one?"

    Xiao Yan Finally raised his head, raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked knowingly: "What's more beautiful?"

    Xiao Rule was anxious: "That nine-link ring made of gold, the very beautiful one, didn't you say you would give it to me later?" Xiao

    Rule Yan paused for a moment before asking her: "How many Jiulianhuan did you ask me for?"

    Xiao Rule stretched out his finger: "One."

    Xiao Yan nodded: "How many did I give you?"

    Xiao Rule: " one."

    Xiao Yan nodded: "You want one, I gave you one, where did you get the second one?"

    Xiao Rule was dumbfounded immediately, Xiao Yan smiled and patted his sister's head, and said: "Good boy, Ah Yang can do it by himself Go find it, or stop playing Jiulianhuan."

    The author has something to say: Xiao Rule

    at the second

    watch: You are lofty, you are amazing, you take my things to give your wife!