Sure enough, the eldest princess frowned slightly, she glanced at Li Zhizhi, and lightly ordered: "Just say that I have something to do in the palace, and let them come back another day." The servant was ordered to leave, when the eldest princess suddenly

    remembered What, he stopped and said: "Forget it, you go and say, the palace is discussing matters with His Highness the Crown Prince, let them wait." "

    Yes."

    After the servants left, the eldest princess took Li Zhizhi's hand and patted it gently , Wen Sheng explained: "They came to visit today, it must be for Ji Li's affairs, if I only see you but not them, I will probably embarrass you when I go back." Li Zhizhi nodded: "

    Your Meaning, I understand it in my heart, Your Highness does not need to worry about me." The

    eldest princess touched the top of her hair affectionately, and said with a smile: "What a silly girl, of course I have to worry about you."

    Qing Luo smiled and said: " The princess loves you so much, I'm afraid you will think too much."

    Hearing this, Li Zhizhi blushed slightly, and she returned to the soft and shy appearance before, the eldest princess smiled and said: "Good boy, the palace will send you a baby in the morning." The new clothes are here, I'm waiting for you to try them on, go quickly."

    Li Zhizhi nodded, followed Qing Luo to the inner hall, the girl's slender figure disappeared behind the screen, and the eldest princess brought the tea Zhan came, took a sip, and with a smile on her face, she asked Xiao Yan, "Do you think Zhizhi is cute?"     Her appearance and tone seemed to be showing off her own child, With some pride and self-satisfaction, he said: "This child is really good. He blushes after a little compliment, and his thoughts are delicate and sensitive. He speaks softly, nicely and docilely. Oh, I have never seen such a good boy." My child, it really seems to have grown out of my heart."     Xiao Yan couldn't help but twitched the corner of his mouth, coughed lightly, and reminded: "Speaking of which, you haven't seen many children."

    "You count as one, and Ah Yang counts as one." The princess paused, then laughed again: "Qiang'er left too early, and I was ill at the time, so I didn't have time to take a closer look. I just remember that she didn't love her when she was young. Crying and screaming, when the nurse hugged her, she always looked around with her big eyes open, and then she would walk and run, always pestering me, following me everywhere, like a little tail..." Speaking of this,

    she Xiao Yan's tone became sad, Xiao Yan was silent for a moment, and said: "Auntie thinks that Li Zhizhi looks like..." "

    How could that be?" The eldest princess heard what he meant, and said with a dumbfounded smile: "Although Qiang'er was not young at that time, Big, but her temper is like when I was young, lively and active, and I can't calm down for a moment. If I leave her alone, I'm afraid I'm going to go to the house to expose the tiles. She and Zhizhi have no similarities at all." Xiao Yan was quite surprised, and grew

    up The princess sighed again, and said: "I would like to take her as my daughter, but her parents are still there after all."

    Hearing this, Xiao Yan's expression darkened, and he sneered: "Then they are also called parents? In my opinion, it’s not as easy as two dead people.”

    The eldest princess shook her head: “Even though they have everything wrong, they are blood relatives after all, it’s unknown what will happen in the future, but I’m not feeling well now. She seems to be taking advantage of others by saying this, and she will regret it in the future."