It is said that the three cobblers are the best Zhuge Liang, and suddenly one person said: "Then write poems, don't those delicate ladies like to recite poems and compose poems? Let Brother Pei compose a poem and give it to that beautiful lady. Dao Ming's intentions, could it be that she fell into the eyes of a beautiful woman?"

    When everyone heard this, they all felt that it was reasonable, Pei Yanchuan listened here for a long time, and felt that this idea was the only one that was more reliable, but there was a problem, brother Dou Cricket asked "Brother Pei can compose poetry?"

    As soon as these words came out, the air was silent for a moment, and someone slowly said, "Write a doggerel?

    " |Grandfather was born as a general, and he didn't know a single word. He fought in the north and south, and made great contributions. He was named a prince. Later, his father was also a general, and now his brother is also the same. , even if his mother chased and scolded her with a feather duster, it was useless.

    Letting him compose poems is better than beating him up.

    At this moment, the bamboo curtain at the door was suddenly lifted from the outside, and a handsome young man with a face like a crown jade appeared at the door. He was wearing a dark blue uniform, sitting on a wheelbarrow, with phoenix eyes smiling, The red sandalwood Buddha beads on the wrist reflected the faint skylight, looked at the crowd and said: "It's really lively, it seems that I'm late.

    " The smile gradually solidified, but no one dared to speak. The brother of Dou Cricket kept looking at Pei Yanchuan with his eyes, as if he wanted to grab his neck and shake him to question him.

    Didn't it mean there were only a few of them? Why did the prince come here?

    Pei Yanchuan was also a little confused, but when he saw Xu Tingfeng pushing Xiao Yan in, he hurried forward to salute: "I have seen His Royal Highness."

    Xiao Yan waved his hand casually, and said, "I'm free today, so I stopped by to sit for a while. I just listened outside. You guys are chatting and laughing, it's very lively, what happened?"

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, many of them had been with Pei Yanchuan all year round, and had had drinks with His Highness the Crown Prince a few times, so they boldly said: "Brother Pei has someone he likes, invite me Give him some advice."

    Hearing this, Xiao Yan raised his eyebrows slightly, and looked at Pei Yanchuan: "Which beauty?" At

    this point, Pei Yanchuan had nothing to hide, so he simply said: "Your Highness probably saw it before, it was Li The young lady of the mansion, the one who has a good relationship with the seventh princess and His Highness the eldest princess."

    "Li Zhizhi?" Xiao Yan was really surprised, and said, "Why do you like her?"

    Pei Yanchuan blushed suddenly , touched his nose, and said vaguely: "At the spring outing banquet, the first time I saw it... I thought it looked good."

    He remembered that day under the tassel tree, the flowers fell like snow, and the girl's eyebrows were exquisite and beautiful. The long eye feathers trembled like the wings of a butterfly, which was indescribably beautiful.

    "So that's how it is," Xiao Yan nodded slightly, recalling Li Zhizhi, that face was indeed very beautiful, especially those eyes, which were clear and clear, with an innocence that could confuse people, young and Mu Shaoai, Pei Yanchuan It is indeed normal to be attracted to her, if not for...

    When he recovered from his stupor, he heard that Pei Yanchuan's cronies were already discussing how to write a poem. Pei Yanchuan grabbed the pen and thought hard before he wrote a sentence. The people next to him pointed out: "This sentence is too straightforward. I'm afraid it will be an abrupt beauty."