"I wouldn't be so happy about things, Isaac. Forget Shin. I'll deal with you first."

Westcott's smile twitched, but he still replied fearlessly.

"Oh? Why don't you try?"

Without saying another word, Reine disappeared from the Fraxinus, reappearing in front of DEM's fleet. At the same time, a hazy figure made of shimmering light approached her - Phantom.

"Michael!" 

Without hesitation, Shido tried to summon a portal to stop the Fusion, but an overwhelming flood of Pure Reiryoku coming from Reine disintegrated the Angel's power almost instantly.
Without anything to stop them, the two Spirits fused into one.

"Ain Soph."

With a groaning noise, the earth split open, letting an enormous, silver tree through. It grew at a dizzying speed, colliding with one of DEM's airships along the way. The Angel suffered zero damage, instead ripping through the machine without resistance. The Realizers onboard suffered critical damage, going up in a sea of flames.
At the same time, everyone felt an invisible pressure weigh down on them. Shido hastily summoned Zafkiel, in an effort to use the sixth bullet again.

The Spirit of Origin - the complete one -  ascended until she was face to face with the DEM fleet, now one airship smaller.

"We can't have you running away, can we? How about this?
Travelling through time is now forbidden.
Leaving the range of Ain Soph is now forbidden.
"

Ain Soph. The Angel of Laws. Its function was simultaneously incredibly simple and incredibly scary. It gave Mio the ability to control all laws within the range of several kilometers. She was essentially God within its range.
Everything she commanded was law.

The Angel in Shido's hand shot the sixth bullet. It melted into Shido's body, leaving no wound behind as usual, but its effects remained absent. There was no time travel, since that was forbidden by Mio. 

"Now then. I think I'll take care of you first, Isaac Westcott. Ain Soph Aur."

A flower of death bloomed above the airships. It wasn't a fancy description of an explosion, it was literal. A massive flower, spewing its white petals everywhere. All that came into contact with it ceased functioning, man and machine alike.

"All Spirits and personnel, return to the Fraxinus immediately!"

Kotori shouted into the microphone, putting aside her own feelings. For now, everyone's safety was more important. Meanwhile, DEM's fleet was taking a beating. It was clear that they could only hold on for a few more minutes at best.

Something is wrong.

Shido frowned. By provoking Mio, the fate of DEM's forces would be sealed. She wouldn't let them get away. There was no way that Westcott would make a fatal mistake like that. Additionally, Ellen and Artemisia were completely absent from the battle. Their two strongest cards hadn't been in the attacking force.
That could only mean that.. the attack was a distraction. Something to buy time after Mio appeared. Which meant that Westcott wasn't up there with his forces.

But if that was the case, where was Westcott now?
Shido quickly summoned Rasiel with even more apprehension.
Shortly after, his eyes widened.

"Kotori! Emergency!"

...

While the carnage continued, the Fraxinus suddenly made a turn, heading towards the ground.
A few figures appeared in the air in front of a large warehouse. The same one that Kurumi had taken Origami to.