Bonus Chapter: Interview

Allysa: Seom!! Hurry up!! We need to reach there in 30 minutes!
Seom: Then tell your kids to eat their toasts by their own! Hey Chen! Stop grabbing your brother's hair!!

Only one word to describe the situation in home, chaos. Today, Allysa and Seom had an interview together and the topic of the interview was 'Teenage loafers to world's best friendship'. They were going to be interviewed by one of the most popular interviewer, Catherine. Allysa was wearing her earrings while Seom was feeding his kids with chocolate toasts. They both were dressed up.

Seom: Who all will be there?
Allysa: All three of them, Nikita, Stacy and Ethan.
Seom: I'll just call over my mom to take care of the kids. I can't trust my kids with random strangers.
Allysa: Yeah, call mom! Gosh can you come and tie this necklace??
Seom: Coming sweetheart.

Seom went inside the master bedroom after giving a call to his mom, where Allysa was wearing her accesories. She was looking stunning in her feminine form. Seom tied her necklace and kissed her forehead.

Allysa: What was that for?
Seom: You look, you look like an angel thrown on Earth.
Allysa: Literally? That's what you wanted to say? Come on! Kids use this pick-up line nowadays!
Seom: You know I'm bad in that. But I know that your heart is thumping like crazy even in those words. Looks at your cheeks and ears. They are pink now! You didn't had to use make up, I can make you blush like crazy even by holding your hands.
Allysa: What do I do if my husband is still so handsome after more than a decade and half? I must say that you age like wine.

Seom back hugged her wife while she was still sitting on her chair. They were staring at their reflection in peace and to ruin that someone opened the door.

Seom's mom: Son- Hey!
Seom: Oh mom! You're here already?
Seom's mom: I get that you are liberal now because of living in the western world but hey! Your mom still spent her conservative youth in Japan! Atleast don't hug your wife infront of my eyes!
Allysa: Oh mom!
Seom's mom: And how dare you try to ruin her innocence?
Seom: But mom, you used to kiss dad infront of me!
Seom's mom: Rascal! Don't speak against me or I'll throw my slippers!
Allysa: Mom! Mom! Actually we have an interview today so I was wondering if you could keep the kids occupied. Please cook ramen for them for dinner because we'll be a bit late.
Seom's mom: Yes, dear. I love spending time with the kids. Inform me if Seom does anything weird, I'll teach him a good lesson.
Allysa: Yes mom.

Seom's mom pulled his ears and then bid them goodbyes as they left their home and headed towards the studio. When they reached the studio, hundreds of fans started cheering on them and asked for autographs. They went inside after a quick photoshoot by the photographers.

Catherine: Here they are!

Nikita, Stacy and Ethan were already inside. The interview was about to start in four minutes.

Everyone sat on their stool. Nikita in middle, the boys on her right and girls on her left.
*
Catherine: Hello everyone! This is your interviewer, Cathy!! Today's evening is going to be a fun one. We're going to find out whether the rumor of the famous five being high school loafers is true or not. Please welcome our guests for today!

The camera turned towards the girls.

Stacy: I'm Stacy! CEO of CIP publication!
Nikita: Nikita here! Health advisor and brain and heart surgeon!
Allysa: I'm Allysa! Your writer and musician! (finger hearts)

The camera now turned towards the boys.

Seom: I'm Seom! Your musician and actor! (Wink)
Ethan: I'm Ethan! Seom's assistant and fashion designer.

The camera now included everyone present in the room.

Catherine: We have got the most strongest bond in this room. I swear the aura of this white boring studio literally changed because of the charisma emitted by the group. So without wasting time, let's go with the first question. By the way, I recieved all these questions from the fans all around the world. So the first question is, since when Seom and Allysa are dating?
Allysa: We're are dating since we're young teens, I was 14 and he was 15.
Catherine: And who made the first move?
Seom: Who do you expect? It's Allysa! She literally released this song named 'Get that guy'. But I made the first move for marriage proposals and our fans have watched it live!
Catherine: Great! And Allysa, about your song album 'Lovely support', why have you featured Seom in MVs of all songs but didn't gave him any lines to sing? You know, Seom's fan were a bit upset about this.
Allysa: Why will he sing my feelings? Well, I wrote the lyrics of that album during the time when we both were students and later trainees under music labels and when I was writing manuscript of my first book. These lyrics are way old but were released much later when I became a celebrity. These lyrics are the poetic pieces which bled from my heart on the paper for Seom. He was my emotional support during the time my parents were against me being a musician, he was with me since the starting, he's the biggest and most loyal fan I've ever met. Due to that, I featured him in the MVs.
Catherine: Being your fan, I remember that there's a seen where you both wear your school uniforms and in that scene you fought with your parents and came running from out from your home, all the way till you reached McDonald's where Seom was waiting for you and he hugged you tightly and then you both ran away to this aesthetic grassland where all your best friends wearing school uniforms were waiting for you and you all started playing together like there's no end. The fact that you included Nikita, Stacy and Ethan too was so mesmerising. It's the one of the most iconic scenes in music industry.
Seom: I know right, she's the one who wrote that script. Stacy literally started weeping like a baby when we watched that MV for the first time together. I remember Nikita being so done with her life decisions because she was way too annoyed to pat Stacy's back continuously.
Nikita: I know right, she was really crying like a baby.
Stacy: I was just really emotional, we've reached so far. We raised Allysa for more than half of her life! I felt like a proud mom when I was watching that scene.
Ethan: Well, I'm happy to know you're mother material. Let's become parents as soon as we marry.
Catherine: Oh my! You're both marrying soon? This is a big announcement! Is it fixed?
Nikita: I know the shy couples won't speak so I'm speaking. They're going to have the Marriage ceremony after 5 months. Exact date is secret for security reasons.
Catherine: Nikita, why didn't you choose a marital life? You're already in your 30's but you still have a lot of scope in that field because you still look youthful.
Nikita: Well, I'm completely devoted to my work and my friends. I don't want many people in my life. My friends are more than enough to fill up this solitary lifestyle of mine.
Catherine: I must say, this group of friends, sorry, it's wrong to use the term 'friends'. This group of soulmates is the most loyal and strongest one I have ever seen. Like, you can see the love they hold for each other by considering facts like Allysa and Seom are brand ambassadors of Ethan's company. Allysa and Nikita get their books published under CIP only. And instead of dating a random person, they're in a relationship with their friends only. You can see the trust and faith they hold for each other by looking at how they have limited themselves strongly within their group only, in a good way.
Ethan: The clothes they are wearing, it's all designed by me haha.
Catherine: See, we have a proof here! Anyways thank you all of you for accepting my request to give an interview for my show. I really respect you people, my kids really look up-on your life and the struggles you faced to build but a strong foundation of your success. Thank you once again and Goodbye everyone! This is Cathy and her guests, signing off.
*
I thank my teenage self to work hard tirelessly to let me enjoy the best part of my life.
*