Chapter 2: Who would you choose if three of us were guys?

(Next day in school)
Allysa enters her classroom saying good morning to the class teacher. Today her seat is completely at last in the row with Stacy. Rotation is followed in the classroom and everyday there is change in seats of every student. While walking towards her seat (or shall I say catwalking?), she pokes Nikita's head who came in her way and throws her bag in the floor sitting on her blue chair.

She winks at Stacy and Sheden (who turned back to glance at her) and they have complete different reactions- Stacy became shy and blushing mess while Sheden rolled her eyes in annoyance of Allysa's usual habit of flirting with her friend.

Allysa: Girl you must be kidding me, I don't believe you don't have a crush on me. I swear I never blushed so crazily even when the hottest senior of 11th grade complimented my piano skills.
Stacy: I'm a shy girl (does this thing)

Allysa: Anyways, Nikita! Shaden! Turn back! I'm curious about something now! (They were sitting infront of her) Nikita: What happened? What do you want this time? I'm tired of your crazy questionsAllysa: I was thinking that if three of us were guy...

Nikita: What happened? What do you want this time? I'm tired of your crazy questions
Allysa: I was thinking that if three of us were guys then whom would you choose? Starting with you, Shaden.
Sheden: I better die but if you were all guys then I would choose um Stacy. Cuz Nikita is like my sister and you are way too flirty for my preference.
Allysa: ;) anyways what about you Nikita?
Nikita: Eh I won't choose any of you! I'm not interested in that stuff.
Allysa: Stacy?
Stacy: You *pointing at Allysa while blushing*
Allysa: I swear this girl is my first ever fangirl when I don't even have fanboys. I would choose *suspense* Nikita!!!! Cuz she doesn't like being hugged and cuddled and I love annoying her!
Nikita: Oh my, I wonder how you are as a wife.
Allysa: If I was guy then I would choose Stacy but as a girl I choose the guy version of Nikita!

*

(In lunch break)

Allysa was walking towards the buffet area in cafeteria while giggling with Nikita about something. She noticed that Austin was looking at her weirdly with his mouth opened and his lower lip pushed a bit back. And she didn't like it, it was awfully weird for her. She ignored him and got the plate, received her meal and walked towards the groups usual bench where she and her friends would sit almost everyday. Nikita mentioned about Austin staring at her but Allysa made no remark rather than saying 'Oh'.

Sheden: He would look at her even while eating or chatting with his friends. Honestly I will always love their relationship more than my own relationship which might come in future.
Stacy: So cute!

Allysa liked it, she liked that someone was addicted to her. Somewhere within her heart she was flattered that he can't rest his eyes from staring her even though he was staring at her in an awfully funny way which would make her embarrassed if someone caught the situation rather than her friends. She still felt his strong gaze but she didn't looked towards him. Because she was afraid that they will lock their eyes and it won't end. She as a foodie preferred stuffing her mouth with rice rather than locking eyes. Because she knew the injustice of time to run when she wanted the whole moment to herself. She just continued chattering with her friend under his warm gaze while he talked with his mates while they were blaming Allysa for stealing his eyes and attention.

*

Allysa is confirmed that he likes her a lot but she doesn't feel any spark because he doesn't know how to show it and give his efforts.

*