Chapter 41: He's my date

(Evening)

The programme was over now. Everyone sat according to their groups. Allysa's fingers were bleeding and blood drops were dripping out of her bandage, so she tied a new one with the help of Seom. No one else knows about her injury rather than the music team, she hided the injury so well that her friends never noticed it when they hugged her.

Seom and Allysa sat together. Seom held her injured hand carefully so that he will be assured that her fingers are safe.

Allysa: Your hand is so warm. I like it.
Seom: You're so good that you like everything thing in this world.

They weren't flirting. They just sat beside each other on the warm grass below the stage, holding hands and speaking whatever they genuinely felt about each other. To ruin their moment, Patrick came towards them, along with Austin.

Patrick: Look Austin, she already got a new guy.

No one knows how he knew about their new relationship which just started few hours ago. Maybe he overheard their warm conversation so he decided to freeze the things with his annoying attitude. Seom stood up.

Seom: Patrick, you better stay away from Allysa before it's too late. Keep your nose and your fat hunchback attitude away from her.
Patrick: Well, I thought that it's important for you to meet her 'old guy'.
Austin: Who's this guy, Allysa?

Allysa ignored Austin as if he never existed. Austin repeatedly asked questions to gain her attention.

Austin: Who is he? How did you replace me so easily without giving me any more chance to love you in better way?

Finally being annoyed by Allysa's ignorance, he again made a wrong move. He again grabbed her collar.

Austin: TELL ME! WHY DID YOU REPLACE ME? I WAS WAITING FOR YOU!

Allysa stood up, Austin's hands still holding her collar. She didn't reply Austin. She just slapped him. Shameless Austin still didn't let go of her collar. Looking things becoming intense, Patrick left the scene. Seom grabbed the hands clutching Allysa's collar and gave a tight punch to Austin.

Seom: Maybe she was your girl before, but not anymore. Because you treated her as if you owned her. I won't say she is mine because she only owns herself but I'll surely say that she's my idol. I'll treat her just like a devotee, that's called devotion for true love. She's my soul stealer. Because heart can be broken and returned but it isn't the same with soul.

The moment Seom said his perspective of love, Allysa knew that he is the right one. She decided that very moment that she will save this guy at all cost, because he deserves every ounce of happiness in this world. She decided to write his name on her life.

Austin just left the area being all humiliated. He must really love making himself a joke infront of everyone.

Allysa: I'm sorry, Seom. It's all because of me. I should have made sure you never encountered him.

Seom silenced her by putting his finger on her lips.

Seom: Shhh, don't say anything. It's over now. We'll live a good life now.
*
"So how was the story kids? Your father was really a prince with sword and horse for your mom. He saved her from every obstacle which she faced in her life." said 29 year old Stacy while chewing on churros.

All the naive teens grew up to be successful in their life.

Allysa is now mother of a handsome boy of 4 years, Akira and a pretty girl of 2 and a half years, Chenyin. She successfully became one of the leading vocalists and pianists with millions of listeners around the world. She is also a successful writer who writes unlimited things like Poems, novel, stories, song lyrics and even movie scripts.

Seom became a celebrity in film industry and music industry. He made many collabs with Allysa and worked as main lead in the movies with script written by Allysa. He's brand ambassador of various companies which are famous worldwide. He is living a settled life with Allysa and his kids. He married her when they were both in their mid 20's.

Nikita is now a leading heart surgeon. People with heart disease all over the world follow the health articles and books written by her. She is now of 30 years but single. She never wished to be in a relationship but spend her life with her friends and family.

Stacy is now CEO of a successful book publication company named 'CIP publication'. Full form of CIP is 'Complete the Incomplete Pages'. Yes, the name was given by Allysa. Allysa and Nikita publish their books in her company. She is in secret relationship with Ethan.

Ethan is president of his parents' fashion designing industry. Allysa and Seom often wear the clothes of his company for various occasions like fashion shows. Infact they both are brand ambassadors of his company and have worked on many company ads and banners.

Sheden is not close with the group but they talk on phone occasionally. She's now a housewife.

Akira: But aunt why are you telling us this story?
Stacy: Because you both won't keep quiet and co-operate with me! Your mom and dad were quite opposite during our time. They were quiet.
Chenyin: Where's dad? Where's mom?
Stacy: They both are coming back soon from a photoshoot. So me and uncle Ethan will be taking care of you kuddos.
Chenyin: Where's Nikita aunty? She's quite grumpy and I like annoying her.
Stacy: This girl looks like her father but she got her mom's personality! Your mom even liked to annoy Nikita aunty. Sweetie, she's doctor so she's quite busy. She'll meet with you when she's having a break.
Akira: What about you aunty? Don't you have a prince with sword and horse?
Stacy: Well, um you see-
Ethan: It's me! I'm her prince with sword and horse. But don't tell this to you mom and dad. It's a secret!
Chenyin: Okay! Hihi

Little did they know that someone was hearing them. Ethan was giggling with kids. They were all sitting on the floor surrounded by toys. Suddenly he felt someone's slippers on his back.

Seom: You Jerk! You never told me about dating this dope!
Allysa: Stacy! How did you not tell me about this important thing?
Stacy: How are you guys here now?? Your bunglow is so big that we couldn't even notice that you entered inside!
Allysa: Our photoshoot was cancelled due to cloudy weather. I was sad for that but I'm thankful now because I caught you red handed! So when are you planning to get married?
Seom: You'll really marry her? Are you sure Ethan?
Stacy: You better stop bullying my man or I'll write a book about all you teenage life and publish it! It'll surely become a best seller!
Seom: You better not or I'll make a movie on your teenage life, sorry, a whole series about your teenage life.

Allysa stood there watching her love bicker with her another soul. It felt warm inside to watch them together, the people who built her.
*
I found the answer of my lifelong question 'Where's my date?'. He's my date, Seom is my date.
*

The End

Where's my date? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara