Chapter 5: He knows how to cook

(Another day at school, physics class)

Mrs Johnson: So let's revise chapter 3, Force and laws of motion.
Students: Ugh nooo
Mrs Johnson: So I will be asking random questions to you guys, starting with the girl who's sitting on the first seat... Allysa I guess?
Allysa: Yes ma'am. It's All-I-sa not All-ee-sa (correcting Mrs Johnson)
Mrs Johnson: Whatever, so say me what's the 1st law and 3rd law of motion? Explain it briefly as well.
Allysa: First law is that an object at rest will remain at rest and an object at motion will remain at motion unless an external force is applied in both the situation. For example, A ball will continue moving endlessly but it stops due to Friction and Gravitation.
Mrs Johnson: Excellent! 3rd law?
Allysa: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. For example if I annoy Nikita then she will also scold me in return.
Students: *Start laughing*
Mrs Johnson: SHUT UP EVERYONE OR YOU ALL WILL COME AND WRITE ALL THE FORMULAS TAUGHT TILL NOW!!!

*

(At lunch break)
Sheden: Allysa, you literally owned the stage today at Physics class.
Allysa: I don't like her anyways, my love for physics literally drained out after she started teaching!
Nikita: ;-; but why me?
Allysa: Because I love you 😉
Stacy: This is the reason why she is capable to be a girl crush and have more females attracted to her than guys! I guess she accidentally became a girl! She is totally that handsome guy everyone girl dreams of!
Allysa: Whatever.

After 10 mins passed away during lunch, Austin suddenly comes running towards Allysa.

Austin: Stand up Allysa

Allysa literally had her mouth filled with rice and curry and of course she wasn't in a mood to change her position, she was already comfortable and being a foodie she won't get up without completing her second plate (she's doesn't gain much weight because she practices a heavy dance routine of 30 minutes every morning and evening).

Sheden: Don't wake up her beast.

To her surprise Allysa gulped down her mouthful of rice and stood up smiling like an idiot, of course she was flustered since it was him commanding her. Not the other way around because that's what usually happens.

Austin: This is your first plate, right?
Allysa: Yes, why?
Austin: You have two spoonful of rice left, complete it fast and come near the science park. I'll be waiting there.
Allysa: Sure! *While smiling like an idiot*

After Austin left

Allysa: Stacy, you're such a nice friend right? Complete my lunch, I'm off!
Stacy: Hey complete yo-

Allysa ran towards the exit of cafeteria without letting Stacy complete her words.

(At the Science park)

Allysa entered the science park and as she started walking more and more inside the park, she felt strange. It wasn't that typical strangeness you feel when you are scared or alone with an eerie vibe surrounding you, it was more like an unusual and unknown excitement which you can't describe.

Eventually she reached the corner side of the park surrounded with walls and barriers and covered with soft fresh green grass. In the patch of grass, everything was neatly set up as if it was an occasion of picnic. That typical picnic mat was neatly spreaded. Tiffin boxes covered the mat leaving space for 2-3 people to sit over the mat.

Allysa was surprised by this whole set up and couldn't move till Austin poked her shoulder from back.

Allysa: What is this?
Austin: Um I prepared this for you. I cooked food for you. *while blushing and trying hard not to smile*
Allysa: Wait is this even real? OMO! Thank you so much *started squeezing Austin's cheeks*. Let's dig in!

Many dishes were prepared. Cutlets, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, milk cake and Apple juice. Again, Austin didn't failed to surprise Allysa. He is that type of guy who knows everything about how to impress a girl but needs courage to bring his thoughts in action. He prepared all the dishes by waking up at 3:30 am because he wanted to thank Allysa for waiting till he opened up completely. She was his first love after all. Somewhere in his heart, he was afraid that she might leave him and give up on him because he didn't put any efforts in the relationship. Now he knows that his love language should be food, he enjoyed looking Allysa so happy and trying every dish curiously.

Allysa: You watch Gordon Ramsey's shows, don't you?
Austin: No no haha, I learnt cooking from my mom. I used to help her every weekend to cook something special and I learnt cooking that way.
Allysa: I really like how to designed the cutlets in different shapes, it's really cute! Especially the heart shaped ones.

Austin *while starting at Allysa*: Yes it's a cute view.
Allysa: I will make sure to cook you something next time.

*

Seems like they are finally settled enough to be in an official relationship!

*