Chapter 6: We love food!

(The next day at school)

Well guess what? Allysa made breakfast for Austin. She couldn't prepare a whole meal like Austin did but she tried her best. She prepared pancakes, softly made with love. She woke up a bit late and was best in bakery stuff so it had to be pancakes.

Since they had morning school (From 7:30 am - 2:30 am), they also had a breakfast break. So when everyone was off to cafeteria, Allysa waited till she was all alone. She switched of all the lights, grabbed her tiffin box where she stored her love in form of food and rushed to cafeteria.

(At cafeteria)
Allysa reached cafeteria and saw Austin sitting with his friends while all her friends sitting in their usual bench. She sat at her usual seat and opened her tiffin.

 She sat at her usual seat and opened her tiffin

(Ignore the celery)

Stacy picked up a berry from her tiffin and ate it.

Allysa: Hey don't touch it! This isn't for you!
Stacy: They are quite ripe and fresh, good selection.

As Stacy was reaching out her spoon towards the star designed pancake, Allysa slapped her hand and glared at her. Stacy gulped and continued eating the school burger.

Nikita: They are so cute! Who is it for?
Sheden: Ha, it's for Austin of course, isn't it girl? (Started tickling a blushing Allysa)
Stacy: So go and give him your love darling! We are here to root for you!
Allysa: That's not the problem, the real problem is that we have kept our relationship a secret from the class, only our friend know it including you girls. If I go near him and be like, 'Ah darling, I made pancakes for you. Try them!' then it will be messed up!
Nikita: But everyone knows you both as family friends, just tell him that your mom made it and she wanted him to try and later on reveal that it was you who prepared the pancakes.
Allysa: Yes yes great idea.

Allysa followed Nikita's idea and holding her tiffin box, she walked towards Austin's group. She was breathing deeply, nervous that people might find out about their relationship. Actually it was Austin's plan to keep it a secret, he doesn't likes much attention.

Allysa: Austin!
Austin: Yes *turned and looked at her with cold face which kind of saddened Allysa but she ignored it*
Allysa: Um actually my mom made some pancakes and she wanted me to share few with you as well.
Austin: Serve it on my plate and leave then.
Allysa: Yeah um right

Allysa bended over to serve his plate. She picked up his spoon and served the berries and pancakes, the heart designed one was hard to prepare since Allysa didn't have any heart shaped cookie cutter. It was prepared most gently. She carved the heart with a toothpick making sure it was perfect. She gently served that particular pancake on the top. When she was done, she turned her head and realised how close her face was with Austin's face. She admired his hazel eyes for a moment, Austin admired her small face as well especially her jaw. They were brought back to reality after one of Austin friend's started choking badly on his food. Allysa ran from the scene with her tiffin box.

*

I hope they didn't misunderstood.

*