Chapter 24: Let's go different ways

(Continuation)

Allysa: You know Austin, sometimes I would lay on my bed and wonder how life would have been if you never screamed at my face, if you were cooperative and most importantly if you were mature.
Austin: I thought you wanted me back?
Allysa: I'm no less stubborn than you, Austin. I have an ego running in my blood, I don't change my implanted decisions again and again. As much stubborn you're to get me, I'm that much stubborn to avoid you.
Austin: Then why did you played these romantic pieces?
Allysa: So that we could have final and smooth goodbye. I was never was great girlfriend-
Austin: Don't say that, you are the best. It was my immaturity to think that you were my property.
Allysa: I don't know about that, but I surely do know that we aren't meant together. Please stop following me around. It isn't comfort now, your presence around is a discomfort.
Austin: I might be out of my mind but please give me one last chance. I wanna be a good man, just for you. I will change everything about me and develop qualities that you look for in a man.
Allysa: That is what I don't want. I don't think we are meant together. And possibly if we stay together, we will form a toxic duo. See yourself, willing to change completely for me. I am thankful for that but if I'm making you change yourself, your true essence, then please don't trust me. I'm poisonous. And if anyone, no matter who it is, makes you want to change yourself then they are harmful for you. You should never leave your true essence of living. You shouldn't change your lifestyle for anyone. And if you do, then do it for yourself, not for anyone.
Austin: Allysa, please. Give me one last chance. I will prove you that I'm no less than your dream guy.
Allysa: It's enough, I've given you enough hints and direct answers. A no means no, if someone says so, you should stop.
Austin: Then atleast keep me as a friend. Atleast unblock me in WhatsApp.
Allysa: I don't want to be a distraction for you, I know you will always have this expectation of getting me back even if I keep slightest connection with you. Let's just stop now. Let's not talk anymore, unless really necessary.
Austin: By any chance, are you scared of me?
Allysa: Shall I say the truth?
Austin: Please
Allysa: You don't give off that comfortable vibe anymore. That guy who cooked me lunch and that guy who grabbed my hair, they are different. I liked the guy who cooked me lunch, I'm terribly afraid of the guy who grabbed my collar and hair. Who almost chocked me.

Austin just gives a long sigh as reply. Did he hurt her so bad? So bad that the person he loves if scared of him? Ouch, it hurts badly down there in the blood pumper. Austin stands up and come near Allysa. He makes her stand by picking up from her shoulders. And...he hugged her tightly. He's a tall guy so Allysa's head level reached near his chest. He massaged her hair carefully, as if treating the action he committed in past. Allysa was completely hidden inside him, there is a solid 1 feet gap between them, which is enough to cover skinny Allysa with a tight hug. Allysa heard his heartbeat accelerating like anything, it was unrealistically high. She hugged him back by holding his waist.

This was their first and last hug. They pulled back and stared at each other's orbs.

Austin: I'm sorry for stealing your first hug, it was hard to leave you without being marked as your first in anything. I just stole your first hug but, you were my first love. I guess we are equal now.
Allysa: Let's pretend that never happened. You can leave now, I'm done.
Austin: Again, this is my first and last entry in piano lab. I never knew why you always loved this spot but I know now, there is a musical charm about this room. Perfect for any musician like you.
Allysa: I'm late, You must be late as well. I will get going. I hope this is the final and smooth goodbye.
Austin: This is the most smoothest incident that happened with me. Bye, thanks for tolerating me for months even when I never deserved you. I hope you get a better guy than me who is crafted specially for you, because you deserve a special craft by God.
*
Allysa was waiting infront of gate, her father is 50 minute late already. The security guard made her sit in the school lobby till her father came.

(After 20 more minutes)

Allysa's dad: Dear, let's go.
Allysa: I'm sorry but I don't know you, sir. I thought my father was going to abandon me.
*
We finally go in different ways. It's finally the end to our so called story.
*